Chapter 7: Because of Spicy Hot Pot

GO SIWON'S POV

"Okay class dismissed" Our proffesor told us while cleaning his mess and arter that, he went outside immediately. Students were starting to yawn as they were very tired and sleepy. I looked at my friends on my side who were still studying the lessons and keep on writing.

"Guys don't worry, I will share my notes to you later" I said to them assuredly while my tummy was rumbling. I hold my stomach and it keep on grumbling.

"Thanks. You are such a reliable friend" Jugyeong said with a smile on her face. She cleaned up her mess and packed her things into her bag.

"Guys, are you done? Hurry up and let's go to the cafeteria. I'm really starving" Mi-rae pulled us suddenly like she was a hungry pig who doesn't eat for a days.

"Okay. Let's go" We went outside the room going to the cafeteria to have some lunch. I'm looking around finding Jihoon if where is he. I glanced desperately in every corner but I can't see him anymore. 'Wait! Why should I find him? I don't need to concern about him. Of course! He's going along with his friends'

"Siwon, are you okay? It looks like you're finding someone. Who is it?" Ha-ri asked me while we are walking down the hallway.

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry I'm just wandering the surroundings" I answered her.

"Guys... I heard that during this hour, the cafeteria was really crowded. We need to hurrry up or else we will starve to death. Let's go!" Mi-rae exclaimed. She quickly pulled both arms of Jugyeong and Ha-ri as they run faster like a horse and they left me alone here standing in this fucking floor. What about me?

"Guys!!! Wait for me!!!" I shouted very loudly and my voice echoed into the air. The students in the hallway keep on glaring at  me. I was really embarassed. Shit this mouth. I quickly run going after them and leave this embarrasment.

I finally arrived in the cafeteria after a couple of minutes. My body felt very exhausted while I was breathing faster. Wow! The school cafeteria was really cool. The tables and chairs had the same color patterns and it were arranged properly. I smelled a sweet aroma coming from the food that displayed in the counter which makes my tummy even more hungry.

The cafeteria was indeed crowded as what Mi-rae said. I started to feel nervous of how I'm going to get some lunch. I scratched my head and looking around finding my friends like a lost kid.

"Siwon! Come here!"

I heard a familiar voice yelling my name. I turned my gaze into the front and saw my friends waving at me while ordering their respective meals. My mouth began to form a smile widely and I went into the food counter hurriedly.

"You're so slow, Siwon" Jugyeong teased me while they were laughing.

"I really mad at you guys for leaving me alone" I uttered jokingly.

"Sorry, we thought you were following us and we didn't notice that you were left behind" Mi-rae apologized at me.

"Well, it's okay." I told them as I start to order my meal. I picked up the red tray and thinking what should I choose. This time, I was really craving for spicy hot pot. These was very delicious. It's been a long time since I didn't eat a meal like this.
I licked my lips while my mouth drooling saliva. I'm glad that I got my paycheck before the school opening so I can have a wonderful lunch.

"Can I have a spicy hot pot?" I said to a woman wearing apron whose age was likely in the middle thirties

"Of course! You can have it" she answered cheerfully while giving it to me carefully.

"Thanks" I smiled at her.

After that, I paid off my meal in the cashier and went immediately into my friends whose sitting and eating joyfully somewhere in the middle. I stared at my hot pot and it looks so yummy. The steam coming from the soup was rising into my face and I can smell it. Omg! It was really good. I was pretty excited and cannot wait to taste it.

While looking to my meal obsessedly, I didn't notice until someone was coming in my way. I step aside quickly but it was too late. Our body crashed into each other which made me throw up my tray including my precious hotpot into the air and it scattered down the floor causes a huge mess. I was also pushed into the vacant chairs because of the hard hit and I took a strong grip so I can't fall.

"Ouch!" I groaned due to the hot soup which burned up my skin and I twisted my right foot.

I stood up painfully and turn my eyes into the person I bumped off. I put my hands on my mouth that was open widely. I was so shocked from what I've seen. The unknown guy, with his friends, was really mad and upset that his foods were thrown all over into him especially that pasta was messed up in his white shirt. He was looked like a sophomore.

"Fuck! Look at what you've done. Can't you look at your way" He exclaimed angrily while the students including my friends were staring at us.

"Oh! Im so sorry! I didn't mean it. I will compensate your food and laundry expenses" I apologized to him sincerely as my body was trembling because of nervousness. He was still angry and giving me a fierce looks.

"Do you think you can afford this-" as he was pointing his shirt. "And do you think I will let you go that easily" He started to clench his fist and walking slowly towards me including his friends. I step backwards anxiously and I was really frightened.

"I'm really sorry. Please don't hurt me. I beg you" My eyes starting to shed tears and my body was still trembling. He suddenly pulled off my shirt and didn't let go of it. I'm trying my best to endure the pain but it hurts me so much.

"Look at yourself crying like a baby. You're so disgusting" He spitted at my face as they were keep on laughing at me. I looked around and students were trying to capture some pictures while others seems frightened especially my friends who were  worried that they can't help me because they were also scared for what will happen if they interfered them.

"Please stop! I'm begging you" I uttered while my eyes keep on producing tears.

"You're so sickening! What a fucking faggot!" He pushed me powerfully.
I lose my balance and stepped into the bowl from the floor which causes me to slip over and hitted the back of my head into the metal chair. I could feel my head painfully and I feel so dizzy. I can't see properly and I feel like I was rotating until I passed out unconsciously in the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for keep on reading my book. This chapter was really heart breaking. While writing this chapter, it made my heart ached. I really pity Siwon. I hope you like it.

So guys don't forget to vote and comment. Your feedbacks were really important on writing the next chapter.

So in the next chapter, our savior Jihoon will...... Just read it guys. Thank you so much😁😍😍😘😘

Spoiler alert: Our another male lead will be exposing in coming more chapters and will fell in love to our little peanut, Siwon.

           -Imarojysz