Chapter 6: Love or Not

I want to shout out Honey3sap ateez_x and ayomi__dunsi for reading and supporting my book. I really appreciated it guys. Thank you so much. 😍😍😘😄😄

-------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jihoon's POV Earlier

Today was my first day being a college student in Hanyang University. I'm majoring in Psychology not because it is my dream or my parents want me to be. It was my brother's dream who was one year younger than me. His name was Eunwoo. He was a shy and antisocial boy who always wanted to be with himself watching netflix and korean dramas. He was a smart boy aka nerdy who was straight A+ in his class who always the number one in rankings. We were always so close that no one couldn't separate us. I really love my brother until later on, we were shockingly surprised that Eunwoo commited suicide in his room. He hung himself with a letter that placed in his bed.

Sorry, I give up. Always remember that I will always love you mom, dad, Hye-jin and especially my brother, Jihoon. Thanks for the endless love and support that you gave me.
- Eunwoo

I always blame myself for what happened to him. I'm such a useless brother who can't even protect his own brother. We didn't knew what was the real reason behind that incident until we found out that the main reason why he took his life was he was bullied everyday by his classmate for being a gay who made him really depressed. I also didn't knew that he was gay but I don't care, I will still love and accept him no matter who he was. I really miss my Eunwoo so much. I wish he was still alive and supposedly, we will laughing and enjoying ourselves right now in his room.

All of that was happened three years ago when we were in High School and it was still a pain in my heart that nobody can heal it. They said that time can heal but it wasn't for me.

"Jihoonie! Are you done? Your friends were already waiting here. You will be late in your first day." My mom yelled loudly from the kitchen.

'What!? Why were they here? I never told them that they will fetch me. I had no choice but to be with them entirely. My long peaceful days were gone and now, it will be my hell days. I'm aware that I was pretty hot that many girls were keep on pestering me. Damn this face!'

"I'm coming!" I shouted.

I quickly grabbed my bag and some stuff including my phone and wallet.
I went out the room and closed my door. I jogged down the stairs and welcome my friends who were already there sitting in the couch like a lost puppy waiting to his mother.

"Wazzup bro!" Junwoo greeted me with a big smile.

"Hey dude!" Kyung-seok stood up and he raised his arm placing to my shoulder then closing to my neck.

"Stop it! You're going to choke me." I exclaimed. He quickly pulled off his arm then putting it beside his leg.

"Are you okay dude?" asked Sang-tae.

"Yeah, Im fine" I told him then quickly grabbed some sandwich in the table then back to them.

"What are we waiting for, let's go! We will be late in our first day." I told them.

We went out the house and quickly entered Kyung-seok's black car. I was sitting at the back with Junwoo while Kyung-seok driving the car with Sang-tae sitting with him. I placed my head laying on the window and looking the surroundings. While I was enjoying the view, I saw a familiar guy walking down the street. It think it was him. The boy I met in the bridge and also in the bus. I took a glance of him again but sadily, he was no longer there.