.:A Paper Folder's Little Devil:.(Kaoru Hitachiin Love Story) {OHSHC} [10]

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong, little lost boy?" Tamaki asked the boy calmly, as if he actually believed himself to be an Arabian King that the boy had stumbled upon, "Did you need something from our palace?"

Tamaki offered a hand towards the boy, gesturing him up with his hand. The boy looked dazed for a moment before standing up.

"Y...You're this place's king, right?" The boy said.

There was a few seconds of silence before a smile spread across Tamaki's face.

"Am I wrong?" questioned the boy.

"Here, little lost boy." Tamaki called the boy over. The boy walked closer to him. "What did you just call me?"

"King." The boy repeated.

"Oh, "King"! Yes, indeed," Tamaki jumped from his lounge sofa and stood up, placing a hand on his chest and one on his forehead before twirling around with sparkles in his eyes, "I am the king of this Host Club!"

He must have been ecstatic to be called such a thing since he was rarely called so. As he spun around, the rest of the members ignored their "King" and turned their attention back to the boy.

"Why are you here?" Sora decided to ask for the group since they must have thought the same thing.

"I'm Takaoji Shiro, Elementary 5th year, Class A!" The boy introduced himself before pointing at Tamaki, "I hereby petition the Host Club King to take me as an apprentice!"

"Apprentice?" Sora questioned, "Why would you want to be an apprentice?"

Everyone looked at Shiro in surprise at his statement. Tamaki, on the other hand, was amazed at the offer the boy gave him that his cheeks tinted pink. 

"I just want to!" Shiro explained himself, "If I want to woo some ladies, I might as well learn from the best, right?"

Sora raised an eyebrow before saying, "I guess, but aren't you a little young to..."woo some ladies"?" Sora motioned some air quotes before Tamaki interjected.

"Of course I will have you as my apprentice!"

"Is that even possible, Kyouya-senpai?" Haruhi looked over at Kyouya.

"I don't see any real problem with it." Kyouya wrote something in his notebook," Besides, it looks like "our King" already accepted the offer, so we can't really say no."

The host members looked back at Tamaki who was spinning around Shiro giddily at the thought of him having an apprentice. They sighed.

"Tamaki, if you're going to take in an apprentice, then he is going to have to come back tomorrow." Kyouya said, making Tamaki stop his spinning, "We'll have everything set up for him tomorrow."

Tamaki cupped his chin, nodding. "I guess you're right, Kyouya." He then turned to face his apprentice. "Apprentice! Come back tomorrow, that's when we will start your teachings!"

"What? Why can't I learn today?" Shiro looked offended at not being able to learn right away.

"You'd be able to see "King" in his more natural behavior tomorrow." Kyouya pushed up his glasses.

"Not like his behavior is any different." Hikaru commented to no one in particular.

"He's practically the same." Kaoru added.

"Just come back tomorrow and everything will be better set for you to learn." Kyouya said.

Shiro mauled over the thought before closing his eyes.

"Fine." He then crossed his arms, "I better start learning right when I come in!"

He then left.