.:A Paper Folder's Little Devil:. (Kaoru Hitachiin Love Story){OHSHC} [8]

Chapter 8

 "These origami bouquets are so pretty, Sora-chan!" One of Sora's customers complimented as they looked in awe at one of the said bouquets placed on the table in front of them.

"Thank you." Sora smiled with closed eyes as she tilted her head slightly to the side. "It took a long time to make all the bouquets, but I'm really happy how they turned out." She looked around the club room, happy at how the customers were amazed at the paper bouquets placed at each host table.

"It's a shame though that your wrist was sprained in the process." Another girl said, placing a curled hand up to her mouth as she looked at Sora with concern. "Does it hurt?"

"Ah, no, it doesn't." Sora assured, shaking her head before looking at her bandaged up wrist. "Besides, it's only a minor sprain so I'll be good in about two to three weeks."

"Really? That's good." The first girl was relieved and smiled. "How did you sprain it in the first place?"

"Oh, well..." Sora scratched her cheek with her good hand as she remembered what happened to her a couple of days ago.

Sora sighed as she leaned back in her chair in her room. "I'm finally done!" She said happily as she stretched her arms up. She placed the last paper flower carefully into the bouquet of other paper flowers, finally done with all of the bouquets that Kyouya asked her to do a week ago (as an agreement to not double her dept for acting out a violence scene in the movie Renge was making) before getting up and heading out of her room. She was heading downstairs to find something to eat when she had slipped on a banana peel and fell down stairs.

"I...fell down stairs..." Sora weakly smiled, slightly embarrassed that she slipped on a banana peel.

"Oh no! Did you get hurt anywhere else?" The other girl questioned in worry.

Sora shook her head. "I only got a few bruises and the grade one wrist sprain, luckily my stairs are short so I didn't get seriously injured."

"That's good to hear. But you can't write now, can you? It is your right hand that's sprained."

"That's right." Sora frowned a bit, looking at her bandaged wrist.

"Don't you girls worry about that." A familiar voice said. Then an arm wrapped around Sora's neck. She looked to the side and saw Hikaru.

"Yeah, we'll write down notes for Sora-kun!" Another familiar voice added in before another arm slithered around Sora's neck on the other side. She turned and saw Kaoru.

"No thanks." She said, elbowing them away from her to give her space. "Both of all your notes are always so sloppily written, I'd rather ask Haruhi-kun's since his are always neat and readable."

"Aw that's mean~!" The twins stated in unison as they both pouted.

"What are you two doing here anyway?" She looked at the both of them.

"All of our customers are done today." Kaoru explained.

"So we're bored." Hikaru added, placing his arms behind his head.

"And you guys came to me to relieve you of your boredom?"

"That's right!" The twins smiled and Sora huffed.

"Do you guys usually do this when you both have nothing to do?" She questioned.

"We tend to think of fun games to do when we have too much time on our hands." The twins explained in unison.

"It's true, Sora-kun." One of Sora's clients agreed.

"They like to play lots of games, even little pranks too." The other added.