.:A Paper Folder's Little Devil:.(Kaoru Hitachiin Love Story) {OHSHC} [9]

• Dedicated to To My Patient Watchers. I Love You Guys!

Chapter 9

"Ah~! It feels kind of good to be back at school." Sora stretched as she walked down the pristine halls of Ouran Academy.

She had missed a day prior to go to the doctors about her wrist injury. Her doctor had said that she wouldn't need the bandage anymore, but it would still need time to heal. Sora was actually glad that her wrist was getting close to being healed, it meant that she would soon do all the normal things with her hand without the worry of too much pressure being placed on it, and it hurting. It also meant that her aunt would soon stop trying to baby her. As she walked down the hall, some students greeted her and she greeted back, even having some conversations with them as she headed to her classroom. When she was almost there, she had bumped into someone. 

"Oh, sorry!" She apologized. She then realized it was one of the twins. But with baby blue hair. 

"Sora-chan, you came back today." The twin with baby blue hair said. Sora nodded before pointing at his hair.

"Yeah, but...what's with your hair?" She asked.

"Oh, well," The twin rain his fingers through his hair that was styled up and back as he explained, "My stupid brother and I got into a fight yesterday. We broke our ties, and I decided to dye my hair to look different from him."

"You got into a fight with your bother, Kaoru-kun?" Sora had said after hearing the difference in voice.

He nodded. "But I think it's fine. It'll give me an excuse to finally be away from him. I'm tired of being mistaken for him." He then crossed his arms.

"You shouldn't say that." Sora said. "Hikaru-kun's your brother, the only one you have."

The twin was about to say something when the half-bell rung, meaning it was almost time for class.

"We should get going." Sora said, grabbing the twin's hand and pulling him with her to class. 

They entered the classroom, and both spotted the other twin with Haruhi. The twin with Sora quickly headed to them as Sora followed behind at her own pace.

"Good  morning, Haruhi, Seiki." The twin with Sora greeted them.

"You went with blue, Karou..." Haruhi commented, noticing the color. Sora then realized that the twin with Haruhi had dyed his hair flamingo pink, and it was styled in the same way as the blue haired twin.

She watched the pink haired twin walk to his desk, ignoring his blue haired brother. She wondered what she had missed yesterday and took her seat in front of Haruhi.

"Last night, I had the rare chance to sleep blissfully by myself. But then I had a bad dream. You see, my hair was dyed pink..." The blue haired twin said to Haruhi as Sora and the blue haired twin took their seats. "...of the most garish shade for that matter, in my dream I was having." He proceeded to laugh and take his seat before he fell to the polished, tiled floor. Sora saw the pink haired twin adjust himself in his seat, hinting that he had removed his brother's chair as his brother went to sit down. The twin on the floor stayed silent for a short second before reaching over and lifting the chair his brother was in up and making his brother fall out of his chair and land on the floor. 

They booth stood up, their eyes shadowed over as they picked their chairs up from the ground. Sora could feel a sense of unease in the air before the twins started to throw things at each other. She watched as random objects were thrown in the air. Usa-chan, Honey's stuffed bunny, was even thrown. Along with Honey himself. She wondered how that happened, but then decided to ask Haruhi what happened yesterday while she was getting her wrist checked.