• 5 •

Ewatomi smiled at the junior girl and rubbed her forehead.

"You'll be fine after taking your injections okay?" She said as she stood up and walked out of the ward.

Being the Assistant Health Prefect girl had made her popular among the juniors. A simple cut; they wanted to be treated by Senior Ewatomi. It had also made many of the juniors to look up to Ewatomi.

Although it was called a clinic, Preston's clinic could pass for an hospital with the different wards and skilled equipment. The doctors there were also professional doctors.

"Nurse Mayo, I've taken care of the student in Ward 12, that's all for today bah?" Ewatomi asked as a Nurse walked up to her and smiled.

"Thank you, its still morning, yet you are already working so hard" Nurse Mayo said and Ewatomi gave her a big smile.

A nurse came running towards them "Hey, something is up" the nurse said as Ewatomi turned to her.

"What's the problem Nurse Funke?" Ewatomi asked.

"Luke is here and Shade isn't around" Nurse Funke said as Ewatomi eyes widened.

"Snr Luke?" She asked and Nurse Funke nodded.

"Only Shade treats him and he has a bruised lip. He got in a fight" Nurse Funke replied as Nurse Mayo turned to Ewatomi.

"Ewa, go and treat him" Nurse Mayo said as Ewatomi's eyes widened.

"Ehn? I don't want to die yet" Ewatomi replied as Nurse Mayo dropped the first aid box and a tray in Ewatomi's hands.

"Its just a bruised lip, what are you scared of? Besides are we going to leave him there?" Nurse Mayo asked as Ewatomi swallowed her saliva and walked towards the ward Luke was.

She slowly pushed the door open and lowered her eyes upon seeing Luke.

"Snr Luke, Snr Shade isn't around so please let me help you with your lip" Ewatomi said and Luke nodded.

"Get on with it" Luke replied calmly.

Ewatomi opened the first aid box and placed the spirit and cotton wool on the tray. After dipping the cotton wool in the spirit she used it to slowly dampen Luke's lips.

She looked at his face while she did that. Adele-Akinniyi Luke. He wasn't just attractive, he was dangerously gorgeous. With extremely obvious light brown eyes, a slightly oval face, a sharp high nose, long eyelashes for a boy and an heart shaped lips that could turn someone crazy.

His name was akin to thunder in PICA. Everyone feared him, everyone included both teachers and students. Luke never mingled with others, he just stood at the pinnacle watching everyone.

Ewatomi herself was scared shitless of him and she had only seen Luke from afar but she had the opportunity to see his face close up, she couldn't help but fall in a trance.

How could a guy be so...... beautiful?

"Bandage?" Luke asked as Ewatomi snapped out of the thoughts. Her hand jerked towards the spirit and it turned over spilling the contents in the tray.

Ewatomi moved to quickly pick it up and ended up knocking the first aid box over and everyone rolled out. The tray fell down with a bang and everywhere was a mess.

Ewatomi looked around frantically at the disarranged room. Her eyes went to Luke who was still looking at her calmly. It was his calm look that unnerved her.

If he was angry, he should say something instead of looking at her like he would gobble her up. Ewatomi quickly picked the materials and arranged them back in the box.

Luke picked a band aid and plastered it on his lip. He watched with a small grin on his face as Ewatomi packed up everything.

"I'm sorry, I'm not usually this clumsy" Ewatomi muttered and Luke nodded before standing up and opened the door to find two nurses with their ears in the door.

They both looked at him red faced foe being caught eaves dropping. Luke greeted both of them respectively before walking away.

Ewatomi walked outside the ward and stood in the middle of the two nurses.

"He looked and sounded so respectful right now when he greeted us" Nurse Mayo said and Ewatomi chuckled.

"Congratulations on earning Adele-Akinniyi Luke's respect, not even the principal has it" Ewatomi said while sighing.

"But he's very cute" Nurse Funke said giggling like a small child.

Ewatomi turned to her with a deadpan expression.

"He's gorgeous" Ewatomi said with a smile as he dropped the tray into Nurse Mayor's hands and the first aid box in Nurse Funke's hands.

"I have class now, I'll be back probably during break" Ewatomi said as she walked outside.

She was so excited. Luke's up close face was firmly imprinted in her mind. As she ran towards her class eager to tell her best friend the news.

Luke was so cool.

Luke watched as Ewatomi ran all the way to her class with excitement written all over herself. She giggled as she ran and Luke's lips curled up slightly.

He slipped his hands into his pockets and began walking back to his class. He didn't have the classes before break so he could just sleep.

On the second thought he turned and walked back into the clinic. The two nurses were startled upon seeing him.

"Did you forget something?" Nurse Mayo asked as Luke shook his head.

"Is there a problem?" Nurse Mayo asked again.

"I don't have the classes before break and I'm feeling so sleepy right now. And my classmates are very noisy" Luke replied as Nurse Mayo smiled a little.

"Come with me" Nurse Mayo said as she led Luke to a ward with a single bed. Luke walked in and removed his sneakers before seating on the bed.

"No one would disturb you here" Nurse Mayo said.

"Thank you very much Nurse Mayo" Luke said with his lips put in a small line.

Nurse Mayo looked at him shocked "You know me?" She asked and Luke shrugged.

"You are very popular among the SSS3 students" Luke replied as he laid on the bed leaving Nurse Mayo dumbfounded.

He brought out his ear pods from his pockets and stuck it into his ears. With loud music blasting in his ears; Like drifted asleep.

LUKE IS AN ASS WAHALI.... LMAO....

I THINK NURSE MAYO IS A COOL NURSE. NICE, KIND AND FUNNY WHILE NURSE FUNKE IS A GOSSIP. DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S NOT NICE AND KIND.

IS EWATOMI THE ONLY PERSON THAT BECOMES CLUMSY AROUND A FINE BOY?  NO!

SOME PEOPLE'S ACCENT WILL CHANGE, WALKING STEP GO CHANGE SEF..... LMAOO.....