11

Ok so the 1st thing I wanna say is .... MADARA LOOKS FUCKING HOT WITH SHORT HAIR !! 2nd thing is sorry I have to take care of my bby bro and I get tired after chasing him all day, hope you enjoy

Naruto pov

I follow him for a while and we end up at a park. We walk over and sit down on the swings " what do you want to talk about ?? "

I smile a little at him " well " I scratch the back of my neck and laugh nervously " I don't know, just get to know you I guess ?? "

He stares at me for a bit then looks away " my name's Gaara I'm the son of the 4th Kazekage and the 2 from eairlier are my older siblings, Temari is the oldest, Kankuro is 2nd and I'm the youngest "

I smile a bit and nod " I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I dont have any parents nor siblings " I rub my arm a bit and look at the floor.

We just sit there and talk about ourselves till the sun goes down. Once it does we realise that we have alot in common from our favorite hobby, training methods, and we both hate sweets to being abused, lonely, and shut out.

" You should get going Naruto, your team must be worried " he crosses his arms and I chuckle " nah, on the way here Sakura told me that I should just disappear so that they can have a party. Or ya'know somthing like that " I shrug.

" Why don't you kill her ?? " " because, despite all the things she, and the village, does to me, I just can't hurt them. She's my teammate and they're my village debatto "

I look over at Gaara and we just stare at eachother for a bit. He smiles a bit and shakes his head. " You really are something else Naruto " " is that a good thing ?? " " yes " I giggle a bit " I know "

He stands up and starts walking so I follow him " either way it's getting late and you leave tomarrow morning " " yea ok, will you be there tomarrow ?? " " maybe "  I nod and we walk off.

" Ya'know " " hmm ?? " " don't say anything but .... I'm running away once I get home, I can't anymore I-I give up " I look over at his confused face " that's allowed ?? "

I smile like a maniac at him " no .... but, it's an option " his eyes widen just the slightest and I look ahead again " this is it, see ya around Gaara " I wave back at him to see him just standing there with his hands in his pockets staring at me.

He lifts one hand up at me and I turn around again. I walk into my room to see Kakashi sitting on his bed reading. I tense up as he looks over at me.

' He's smiling ?? ' " did you have fun Naruto ?? " " umm .... actually, yea, I did " he nods and puts his book down " alright then, let's sleep Naru " I nod and walk over to my bed.

The next day were walking out of Suna. I have my hands behind my head. " alright everyone ready ?? " " hai " " let's go th- " " Narutoo !! " " huh ?? "

I turn around and see Gaara running over " Gaara ?? " he walks up to me and holds his hand out towards me " see you  later, Naruto " I smile and take his hand only for him to put a piece of paper in it.

I smile and nod " see ya Gaara " he pulls his hand back and we start running off. I move to the back of the team and read the paper.

All it has is a location and that he's gonna run away with me too. I smile bit ' smart choice, both of you guys need a brake ' ' yea '

" What is that Naruto ?? " I look up at Sakura then everyone looks over at me ' leave it to the bimbo to ruin everything ' I smile " nothing " then I do the most logical thing to get rid of the paper .... eat it.

' 3 more days, then I can brake these chains and be free for once '

HEY HEY HEY !! So I might start a Bakudeku book for if you guys wanna read it I'll let you guys know when and if I even start it xD

713 words