3

How's your guyses day/afternoon/night going ?? I've had an upset tummy all day 😢 Anyway onto the story !!

Naruto pov

I sit up a bit starring at them completely petrified. They just snicker as they walk closer to me. " well well well its time don't you think so demon ?? "

I swallow hard and scoot back a little. ' please, no. Somebody, please, PLEASE SAVE ME !! ' the 6 men walk up to me and start grabbing my legs and arms.

( ☡ A/N RAPE WARNING IF YOU DON'T LIKE SKIP TO THE NEXT WARNING ☡ )

They shove something into my mouth and start tying me down to my bed with some rope. Im pretty sure that there's no blood in my hands and feet right now.

They rip off my clothes and start pulling off their pants and boxers. I yell out " sfpt !! " ( stop ) but it gets muffled to which they just laugh.

Two of the men shove themselves into me at the same time. I throw my head back and yell. They move in and out of me really hard and fast. " f-fuck !! You little slut y-you're so tight !! " the other 4 men start laughing and hitting me everytime that I yell in pain.

" SHUT UP WILL YOU !! " one of them slam their fist into my jaw " ngh " I hold in my yells, pleas and tears while they continue to thrust into me. I can feel my blood oozing outta me.

The two ontop of me grunt and release inside of me. ' It burns ' I wince a little ' i-it hurts please, just please stop ' I feel a single tear run down my face as they switch with 2 more.

This goes on for 6 hours all of them just taking their turns untill they're satisfied then they leave.

( ☡ A/N RAPE WARNING OVER YOU CAN READ FROM HERE ☡ )

Once there gone I close my eyes tightly and take deep breaths through my nose. After a few minutes I calm myself down, I start to pull on the ropes till they snap.

It takes about 10 minutes just to break one hand free but once I do I untie my other hand. I take off whatever it is that they put in my mouth and look at it ' a ripped dirty sock, its not even mine ' I flinch a bit realizing that then gag.

After I gather enough curouge to sit up I untie my feet. I lay back down and pant heavily ' ow ' my eyes get watery, I close my eyes and take slow deep breaths through my nose and slowly let it out of my mouth. I swallow hard ' no, don't you dare cry Naruto, don't be weak, don't let them get to you, don't show any weaknesses '

I open my eyes and force myself up to take a shower and brush my teeth. I scrape the cum out of my ass then I get out, dry my body and put lotion on. I look over at my reflection and sigh ' great just fucking perfect ' I get really angry only to sigh ' what can I do anyway run away ?? '

That thought lingers in my head for a while but I shake it away and look back in the mirror. I have cuts and burises all over my chest, arms and torso. My hands and ankles are bright red mixed with blue, purple and green. You can see the rope marks on my skin.

I walk out and look over at the time ' 9:48 great I'm later then Kakashi-sensei ' I sigh and quickly change into my jumpsuit. I hurry towards my door and swing it open only to get knocked on my forehead twice.

I blink and look up at Kakashi-sensei confused " Ah !! Naruto, sorry " sensei laughs nervously while he rubs the back of his neck with one hand and holds the other up in front of him. I just smile " it's ok Kakashi-sensei "

" Naruto what took you so long ?!?! You're later then Kakashi-sensei !! " " sorry I over slept !! " I giggle a bit and look back up.

I see Sasuke staring at me for a few seconds " what happened to your face Dobe ?? " I tense up " awwe~ Sasuke I didnt know that you cared about me !! " I glomp his arm and look up at him. He puts his hand on me face and pushes me away only for me to land on my ass " fuck off dumbass "

I pout and point at him " SASUKE YOU JERKY TEME !! " he just rolls him eyes at me " ne, lets just go yea ?? " " hai !! " I stand up and lock the door.

On our way to the Hokage tower I bump into Iruka-sensei " oh I'm s- oh Naruto how are you !!  " he suddenly gasps and drops his things to the floor " Naruto what happened to your face ?!?!? " " I'm fine Ruru really !! " I put my hands up and giggle a bit " Ruru ?? " Kakashi-sensei ask.

Hey guys heres another chapter for y'all ❤ hope you liked it !! Tell me if I should continue though because Idk

848 words