5

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while tbh I've been lazy xD anyway heres another chapter

Naruto pov

We walk around for a while looking for the cat. We find it behind a bush Sakura just goes to try and grab it but it scratches her face.

I walk over and pet it a bit then I slowly pick it up. Turning around Sasuke has his hands in his pocket, Sakura's glaring at me and Kakashi-sensei is reading.

We walk back to the Hokage tower. Everytime Sakura tries to pet the cat she gets scratch. " I don't get it ?? Why does it let you pet it but not me ?? " I just shrug not really feeling it today.

We walk in and the lady takes him from me " awwe my poor, poor baby are you ok " the cat meows at the lady before cuddling into her. She walks away then granny Tsunade looks over at us.

" Ok you guys have a C-ranked mission. Just help out a farmer " we nod and walk out. " are you sure that you feel ok Naruto ?? " I look up at Kakashi-sensei and nod " yea I'm fine Sensei "

Once we get to the farm the old man starts giving us different jobs to do Kakashi-sensei is raking up all of the fallen leaves, Sakura-chan is planting beans, Sasuke is choping wood and I'm cleaning the weeds out.

After an hour the old man walks out with some water but for some reason he comes up to me first. ' That's a first ' ' yea what's he up to ?? ' I hear a low growl come from Kurama but ignore it. " here you fucking demon " I grab the drity cup, and dirty water too, from him.

I sigh and just dump it out pretending to drink it down. I leave the cup beside me and finish cleaning ' everything hurts so much ' I hold back my tears and stand up.

I look over at the old man sitting in the shade just watching us. Walking up to him he turns and glares at me " umm I-I'm done with the weeds " " hmm go clean the roof " " yes sir " he hands me some cleaning supplies and I walk up the side of the house to the roof.

I dump the soapy water on it and start scrubbing away with the broom. Half way through it I slip and fall on my ass. I groan in pain but get up anyways and continue.

Once we're all done we walk back to the Hokage tower. Kakashi knocks and we hear a faint " come in " we walk in and get told that we can have the rest of the day off.

" Naruto you wanna go spare ?? " I look over at Sasuke and shake my head " no it's the 25th I have to do something important today teme " he raises a brow but keeps quiet " you ?? Something important ?? What is it eat ramen ?? You're gonna get fat Naruto with all the ramen that you eat " Sakura snickers and I roll my eyes.

" No it's not eating ramen it's something eles bye " I walk off to Ino's flower shop and walk in " oh, hey Naruto whats up ?? " " hey Ino nothing much, you ?? " " same, I'm so bored " I just smile and walk over to the flowers.

I crouch down and pick up 4 yellow roses 2 red ones and 1 orange one. I walk over to Ino and she wiggles her brows at me " ooo~ are they for a special someone Naruto~ " " umm you can say that " " who's the lucky girl ?? And what color do I wrap them up in " " black " " black ?? Why not try pink or purple she'll like the contrast " " black " " umm ok then ?? "

She wraps them gently and stares at me " it'll be $12.42 " I hand her the money and grab the flowers. I walk out and walk over to the memorial stone. I put the flowers down and smile soflty " happy birthday dad " a single tear runs down my cheek as I sit on my knees. I stare at my mom's and dads name which are right by eachother then I sigh again.

Hey peeps how was this chapter hoped you enjoyed it love y'all

709 words