THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST

Start from the beginning

"Yah, you didn't introduced yourself yet" Woosung told the guy and making him laugh.

"I'm Lee Jaehyeong" The guy said. I didn't say a single word I just gave him a nod.

"He's not the type of guy you've been thinking" Woosung laugh. "He's a part of our pack" he added.

"Need someone to talk too?" Jaehyeong asked

"I don't need someone" I rolled my eyes on him ad make my way to the gate. Then I realized what Jaehyeong just said. How come he know Changkyun is pushing me away?

"How come you know about that?" I turn around to face them. Then Jaehyeong chuckled walking passed by me.

"Wolves are dogs, you know what I mean. They can hear even from afar" Woosung said following Jaehyeong.

"Wait, tell me more about wolves about you guys" I said then Woosung turn around looking at me with a smile on his face. Tilting his head telling me to follow him. Once I got out of the gate I saw Woosung and Jaehyeong on the car.

"Hop in if you want to know more about us" Jaehyeong said, he's sitting on the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes on him and went to the backseat. If my boyfriend wasn't a werewolf I won't be here listening to this annoying guy.

"So your name is Cha Minkyung" Jaehyeong asked looking back at me. I didn't response to him and just stare at him. "So tell me why did you choose to stay with Changkyun? It's not like he can satisfy you, he's a total asshole" he laughed.

"Why do you even care?" I asked him.

"Cause I care about you, how 'bout leave him and let's talk about what's going to happen next" he smirked at me. Then soon later Woosung elbowed him.

"Knock it off dude, don't hit on my brother's girlfriend" Woosung said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Woah coming from you? Didn't you do the same five years ago" Jaehyeong laugh at him. But Woosung looks so serious, I noticed his hands gripping the steering wheel so tight. Veins can be seen on his arms. "Sorry dude" Jaehyeong said scratching the back of me head.

What happened five years ago? Then I remembered what Woosung said earlier. "Come on dude stop treating me like this, it's already past five years," Woosung said. So Changkyun gets so cold to his own brother for hitting on his girl five years ago?

"Is this why Changkyun is so cold towards you?" I asked Woosung and that was the time he snapped. He stopped the car somewhere. Then hit the steering wheel with his hand making both Jaehyeong and I startled.

"I was so dumb that time" He said running his hands on his face pissed.

"I think I should give you guys time to talk" Jaehyeong said getting out of the car leaving me and Woosung.

"I shouldn't have hit on her. Damn it" He hissed running his hand along his locks in frustration.

"There was this girl Changkyun like so much. She was older that Changkyun, she has the same age as me. Changkyun was only fifteen that time and I'm eighteen. Her and Changkyun wasn't officially dating back then but she always come to our house to hang out with him," Woosung said

[Five years ago]
WOOSUNG's POV

I was at the living room playing some video games since I was all alone. Changkyun went out to meet with his friends while Mom and Dad are on their vacation. Then I heard someone knocking on the door. It was Changkyun's girl.

"Oppa" she greeted me. "Where's Changkyun?" She asked me.

"He's not home" I told her and I was about to close the door but she slipped her leg in.

"Oppa, that hurts" she whined.

"I told you he's not home" I said once again and that made her smile.

"Where's your parents?" She asked me and I told her that they're out for their vacation. "Then that means it's just you and me" she force herself in.

"I didn't told you to come in" I told her but she's so stubborn. She sat on the couch and even grabbed the other controller.

"I'll wait for Changkyun here, come on let's play a game" she said. I close the door and sat beside her. We play some video games waiting for Changkyun to arrived.

"Oppa, you know I'm curious about something and I couldn't ask Changkyun cause he's younger than us and I know he doesn't know the answer" she said then she look at me and started to seduce me. I tried to fight back but fall it.

[End of Flashback]

He told me everything. "Something happen between me and his girl. I was to dumb that we stay on the couch after we finished and I was even dumber to hit on his girl. From that day he became so cold towards me and up until now I don't know how to fix it" he explained.

"But you tried to hit on me earlier"

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
I'll make you guys more confuse!!!
~>TM💖