THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST

En başından başla

"Is there's something I can do to help you??" I asked then he lifted his head and stare at me.

"Just don't leave Changkyun," he said. "He might be hard to understand sometimes but I trust you Minkyung. I know you're different from them and I can tell that just by seeing you earlier with him" he said. He's talking about seeing me having sex with Changkyun earlier. God, this is so embarrassing.
I can feel my face getting red, because of embarrassment I look away.

"Oh I didn't say that to make you uncomfortable, and sorry for watching you guys," he said looking away his face also getting red. After opening that topic things started to get awkward. "I'm truly sorry" he stood up from his seat bowing in front of me.

"I was just worried that you'll collapse, usually humans can't take a wolf's stamina but turns out you're not one of them" Woosung said.

"Huh??"

"There's something you don't know about your yourself"Woosung said standing up from his seat. "Go discover yourself" he smirk before leaving me. What does he mean by that??

I stood up from my seat and made my way upstairs to Changkyun. He just got out of the shower. Didn't he already had a shower earlier.

"What did Woosung hyung told you??" Changkyun asked rubbing his hair with the towel.

"He just apologize for watching us" I answered and he hummed in response. "Didn't you just finished taking a shower earlier?" I asked. He stopped what he's doing and laugh.

"It sounds embarrassing but I'm getting horny again so I have to cool down" he answered sitting down on his bed.

"Nothing's embarrassing about that babe, I understand you're a wolf and wolf go on heat" I said sitting right beside him but then he moved away.

"Ahh yeah, this is what I wanted to talk with you" he smile nervously. "Stay away from me until this weekend, I'm sure you understand my situation babe" he added. Should I really need to stay away from him? This is when he needed me the most. What if he meet up with his soulmate?

"Don't you need some help? I mean I can bear everything just for me to stay right beside you" I told him but that didn't convince him to let me stay with him.

"No babe, you need to get away from me. I might put you to danger if I didn't stop right here" he said. "Just for a week babe," he pulled me closer planting a kiss on my forehead. I peck him on his lips and pulled him into a hug. I stay there for a minute then my eyes landed on his clenched fist. Here he go again. But I didn't pull away waiting for him if he'll get out of control but no he didn't move. He's controlling himself.

But then he snapped grabbing me by my wrist. I was expecting him to pushed me against the wall or lean me down on the table but now he dragged me with him downstairs.

"Sorry if I have to push you away from me. I rather not see you than seeing you having a hard time because of me" he said. I gave him a look before making my way out of his house. He didn't even wait for me to get out of the gate, he quickly close the door leaving me behind.

"Asshole right? He's pushing you away" I heard a man's voice. I look to my right side and saw a guy leaning against the wall. He he's the guy with Woosung earlier. Then I turn my head to the other side and saw Woosung sitting down while he smoke.

"Imagine having a girl who wanted to stay with you during your heat, that's every wolves' dream. You won't be having blue balls," the guys said. I look over Woosung and give him a look.