"Take her inside the farmhouse, I'll tell Ami you'll stay here today", Rehaan patted his back taking the guard and a bleeding Rohail along with him.

He stepped towards Noor slowly and tried to touch her face with his hand but she flinched away seeing blood on his knuckles. Taking her hand in his he took long strides towards the back of their farmhouse. Crossing the garden and swimming pool he entered the lounge through main door.

"Asalam-u-Alaikum Sir, Mam!", the housekeeper greeted them.
"Va Alaikum Asalam, You can leave for today, we'll be staying here, tell all the servants to leave too", he ordered in his monotone dragging Noor towards his room.
Locking the door behind he made Noor sit in front of the dressing and went into the bathroom. After washing his hands he came back and saw her unhooking her jewellery, she had already gotten rid of her dupatta.

Removing his coat he stopped her hands which were near her ears and started to remove her earrings.
"Ain?", he called opening the bun of her silky hair.
But she kept looking down fidgeting with her small fingers.
"Janaan, look at me", he requested stroking her soft hair.
"Meri Jaan, are you angry with me? Hm?", he asked putting his face on her head looking at her through the mirror.

"Should I not be?", finally she looked up standing, her deep emerald orbs met his grey orbs and she felt butterflies in her stomach noticing her exposed self in front of him. The dress had a deep neck and she wasn't wearing her dupatta nor jewellery.

"Yes you should be angry with me and I should be able to get rid of your anger", he almost whispered moving his hand on her collar bone sensuously and she gulped closing her eyes.
"Sa..Salaar", she whimpered as he removed her hair from her back and kissed her nape, his warm lips lingering there for a while.

Controlling herself she pushed him back a bit and turned to look at him.
"I have t..to change, w..where are my clothes", she stammered unwantedly causing him to smirk.

"You can wear my clothes, they are in the dressing", he said boring holes into her petite figure by his gape.
She rushed to the dressing room not looking behind, she could still feel his stare on her.

_____

'Agh..No Noor No..you can't act weak today, he should also understand that anger is not only the solution, huh', she ranted entering the room. She had taken shower and changed into his woolen shirt and pajamas, she almost looked like a dwarf in his big clothes.

She looked around but he was nowhere to be seen. After roaming in the room for about two minutes she decided on sleeping before he comes.
Quickly getting in the bed she pulled the comforter on her and closed her eyes. Turning and tossing for about five minutes she sat huffing.

'Where is he?', she thought glancing at the wall clock. It was 11:00 pm and he wasn't back yet.
Getting out of the bed she wore his slippers and walked to the door. She turned the knob to be greeted with silence. The lights were off, only moonlight from the windows caused her to see silhouette of the sofas in the living room. Reaching the switchboard she turned on the lights but it seemed like the main switch had been turned off due to the weather. It had been cloudy the whole day and she was expecting rain soon.

"Salaar?", she called him getting a bit scared, she was not afraid of darkness but the continuous rattling of windows due to wind caused her to tremble.
"Salaar?", she called him again a bit loudly this time. Still she got no response.

"Salaar kidhar hain aap? Please bahar aa jaein", she said looking around reaching the main door.
"Salaar? Salaar? Ese to nai kren mujhe dar lag raha hai ab", she could feel her heartbeat fasten.
(Salaar where are you? Please come out.)
(Salaar? Salaar? Don't do this I'm getting scared.)