Chapter 3

Adrien was walking, going home with Nino. There was silent between the model and the Dj. Then Nino immediately broke the awkwardness on them, asking, "Hey dude, why didn't your bodyguard pick you up?". The blonde opened his mouth to speak but he immediately remembered what his father told him.

Just pretend and say that I'm busy and doesn't want disturbance, so is Natalie and Gorilla. The plain voice of his father popped on the blonde's mind. He shut his mouth closed and shrugged in response to the Dj.

They reached the blonde's mansion and Nino immediately waved goodbye to his dude and he started walking home.

"Well it's pretty big, but empty", Adrien murmured then sighed. He walked inside the mansion and went to his room. He threw himself on the bed, sighing heavily as he deepened his head on the pillow.

Plagg immediately grab his cheese from the cabinet and went to his owner. "What's the matter kid?", the kwami asked then he took a bite on his cheese, swallowing it hastily. Adrien turned his head to face the kwami with a sad face then he shook his head in response. Plagg rolled his eyes knowing that there's something bothering him.

There was a silence of them both but immediately broke up when someone knocked on the blonde's door room. The black kwami immediately hid in the bed and the blonde stood up to open the door. It was the cook, his father left for him. Smiling, the cook asked the blonde, "Monseiur Agreste, is there something you want to eat or drink?". The blonde blinked and smiled genuinely at the cook.

"Can I have some Cassoulet, Chocolate soufflé for dessert and orange juice. And can you bring it in here please", the blonde responded as he scratched the back of his neck. The cook bowed his head and said, "I would gladly do it Monseiur Agreste".

He cook walked away but the blonde stopped him. He immediately turned his head to Adrien, waiting for him to speak. "Please don't call me Monseiur Agreste.. Just Adrien", the blonde finally spoke after the little silent awkwardness. The cook blinked and nodded in response then went to the kitchen to cook his food.

The blonde closed his door after the chef was out of his sight and Plagg immediately went out from the blonde's bed. The kwami looked up to the blonde then the blonde shrugged.

~~•~~

Marinette finished her assignments in exactly three hours then she cleaned up. It was already seven pm in the evening and she haven't ate her dinner yet. She immediately went downstairs after she fed her kwami. Sighing in relief, she immediately greeted her parents and giving them a warm hug. The bluenette sat down and started to eat.

"So, chat noir is not visiting today?", his father asked, a little curious then he tilted his head. The bluenette choked as he heard his father's word. Sabine immediately took a glass of water and handed it to the choked bluenette. After she drank the water, she immediately looked up to his father giving him a nervous chuckle. She shook her head and continued eating.

Tom shrugged and started to eat as well. There dinner was so silent and awkward, no one dared to talk or mention something. It's so plain. The silent was broken when Marinette finished eating. She stood up and put the plates on the sink and excused herself and went to her room.

She opened her trapdoor and Tikki immediately flew in front of her. Sitting on her chair, the bluenette find something to do with, but she found nothing. She shrugged and sighed in relief. It's her first time to be free with her school works and studies. Tikki gave her a thumbs up and said, "Why don't we go out for a night patrol Marinette?". The bluenette studied her kwami for a while and she called up her transformation and her skin-leathered suit appeared on her body and mask on her face.