Chapter 1

"This is a disaster Tikki!", Marinette whispered-yelled at her kwami as she squeezed her head. She was on her balcony watching as the black cat was jumping on every roofs of the city, just to reach his destination. Tikki let out a sigh and concerned look to her owner.

Suddenly, her father called him from downstairs then Marinette's eyes widened in nervousness as she glimpse on her room. "Marinette! Your guest is here!", his father called one more time, a little bit loud. Marinette face palmed then turned back to Tikki who gave Marinette a shrugged then the kwami hid in Marinette's purse. She groaned then went downstairs.

As she took her last step on the stairs, his father immediately pushed him slowly towards the door that's keep on knocking. She slowly opened the door revealing Chat smiling nervously. "Hey.. C-chat", Marinette greeted giving him a nervous smile and a wave. Chat stepped in and greeted back as he waved and chuckled nervously.

Chat immediately planted a kiss on Marinette's cheek then Marinette's father rushed to hug him. Chat immediately wore a nervous smile while he's in his giant arms. "Tom", Sabine said as she patted her husband's arm. Tom immediately chuckled nervously then he puts down the black cat. Then he shoved the bluenette and the blonde towards the table and they took a sit. As they sat down, the nervousness of the blonde and the bluenette didn't lost.

"So, how did you two met?", Tom asked as he put the the appetizer on the table. Marinette immediately looked at the black cat who was enjoyed eating the food. She face palmed and replied calmly as she can, "He saved me once dad", and Chat nodded still chewing his food.

His father enlightened when he heard those words, his smile grew wider and Marinette immediately felt shivers as his father stood up and walked closer to them. She immediately gulped while Chat was still eating not minding what's happening. Suddenly, his father hugged them both and say, "Oh, my little darling has already grown up.. I'm so happy for the both of you".

Chat chuckled nervously, in response while his breathe stopped because of the man's tight grip. And, as well as Marinette. "Dad…. Can't… Breathe…", Marinette managed to say while trying to get out from his father's grasp. They gasped for air and Tom immediately apologized after he put them down then they sat back.

As the dinner was already finished, the blonde-haired cat immediately waved goodbye to the Dupain-Cheng family, kissed Marinette on the cheeks that she immediately returned and Tom hugged him once again and released Chat when he was patted by his wife, again. As the blonde jumped out on every roofs, Marinette immediately excused herself and went to her room. She locked up herself in her room and that's when Tikki flew out from her purse wearing a concerned face.

"Tikki…", Marinette called out her kwami as she tucked herself on her bed. She covered her face with a pillow and started to roll over her bed. "This is a nightmare", she groaned as she kept on hitting her head to her pillow. Tikki let out a sigh and patted Marinette on the back to calm her down.

"It's okay Marinette, but why didn't you confess to him that you're not in love with him?".

Marinette positioned herself into sitting position and she started to explain, "I can't Tikki! He looks so in love with me.. And if I confess that I'm not really in love with him, he'll be so disappointed and Hawk moth will probably akumatized him, and I can't fight my own partner", then she face palmed.

"Guess I'll have to pretend that I'm in love with him.. This is gonna be hard Tikki..". Tikki shrugged.

~~•~~

As the black cat landed on his giant window, he immediately de-transformed and threw himself on the bed while his kwami immediately flew to the cabinet and grab some cheese. Adrien rolled over and over to his bed consciously. Plagg stared at his owner while eating his cheese.

PRETENDING MAKES HAPPY ENDING (A MARICHAT LOVE STORY)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara