Black Girlhood and why it is not valued in the Coquette community

This was touched upon in my chapter "Image of a Black Nymphet" and I wanted to add some more thoughts onto it. A lot of Black girlhood in the nymphet community is automatically considered more "mature" or more "sexual" which is simply not fair. I read an article once that said "Nymphet culture features slender teens with pale skin and long locks appropriating the aesthetic of the film. There is an openness to experimenting with sexuality in an innocent manner; a privilege black women don't quite feel belongs to them" and I read that years ago when I was 15 and it has stuck with me sense. Why are Black girls in the community ostracized inadvertently? How come of all the girls who have gotten popular due to the nymphet aesthetic (pitybaby, babyhearted, starlet-seraph) none of them have been black. Despite girls like tosin, and divine and others having the same amount of beauty and picture quality as the other girls? And the thing is within the community when you actually looked past the popular girls it was filled with diversity, there were so many lgbt people who identified as nymphets and faunlets. So many people of color. How is it when the Black girls actually began to gain popularity, everyone jumps ship and when doelet is created the cycle continues. What girl on doelet Tumblr do you know is Black? What Black girl on doelet tumblr gets the same numbers as someone like Billie? When you look up doelet on Tumblr you get nothing but pale white girls and trauma posts. You look up nymphet on Pinterest and you have to dig to find Black girls. You have to search "black girl nymphet" specifically and still get only maybe 8 posts.  

Black girlhood is never treated with the same reverence and love as Black girlhood in fact Black girls don't even get the luxury of being treated their age we are always treated as adults. Black girlhood is just as beautiful and worth of immortalization as the stereotypical white girlhood seen in nymphet fashion. 

Ultimate Guide for the Black CoquetteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara