rebuilding the tumblr community

As you all know the great tumblr purge ended up scattering and ultimately ending the nymphet community as we knew it on tumblr, and I really wanted to bring that sense of community back to the way it was just us having fun and posting cute pictures! And I understand alot of people dont connect with the new term doelet because of its traumacore connotations. So I was hoping you all could drop your tumblrs below if you have them so we can all find each other again I would love to have more mutuals and me and some other girls are working on creating a safe, fun space and tumblr was always the best place for us to interact! We want to revitalize the tag as its pretty dead and I know it wont be the same as it used to be but its a step in the right direction because I know everyones looking for friends because of how spread apart we are and the tumblr community back in 2016 was so fun and I just miss everyone alot :(. So if you have an account or you want to make one just comment your URL and i'll definitely follow you and I'm thinking of making another discord or opening up the current one for everyone to be included! So please tell all your friends and other creators on Wattpad!