Image of a Black Coquette

Honestly when I think of a Black nymphet I have a very different image than the "dolores haze" look. When I think of a Black nymphet I think of cherry flavored beauty supply lipgloss and bamboo earrings and soft, makeup with fluttery eyelashes and basically what the "y2k aesthetic" is (bc let's be real the y2k aesthetic white girls love is just Black girl aesthetics repackaged) because I think that is closer to Black girlhood?? Like I'm not saying Black girls don't act like or enjoy the dolores haze look but there's a certain...flavor of Black culture that we incorporate in various ways whether its us getting our makeup and jewelry from beauty supply stores or wearing protective styles and our natural hair it really adds a different layer to what makes a Black nymphet vs a white one if that makes sense I don't know what do yall thinks separates Black nymphets and their kind of girlhood from the white ones? I want to make a video on it but I don't know if anyone would be interested in it. Because I think the inherit different between Black girlhood and white girlhood is why so many people over sexualize us and don't consider us to be nymphets and why we're pushed to use a different word instead of nymphet because they don't view our girlhood as "valid" as theres.