13. Don't poke the bear Pt. 2 🌶️🌶️🌶️

RILEY

"Well, aren't you just a saucy little minx? Contrary to what you might believe though, I am no animal. So, what's your name, beautiful?"

"That's a shame....I was hoping to get an animal tonight." I licked my lips and ran my thumb over my lower lip. I could see the effects on the massive hard-on under his jeans.

He took another step to reach me, picked me by my thighs and slammed me against the wall behind me.

"You like playing with fire, little girl?" He growled in my ear and I could feel my lacy underwear get soaked as I felt his warm breath on my neck. The tension between us was now setting my whole body on fire.

"Didn't I tell you? I am a bit of a pyromaniac." My lips curled in an ambiguous smile and I decided to make the first move, leaning forward to trace his lips with my tongue. It caught him by surprise but he was an Alpha- he knew how to regain control quickly! Before I even had a chance to blink, he crashed his lips into mine, devouring my mouth the moment I granted him access.

"Riley", I said as I pulled away for a second,"Moreau."

"Well, this just became even more interesting." Callum smiled and I saw the lust in his eyes grow even stronger as I revealed my identity. He reclaimed my mouth and we started to hungrily undress each other.

He hoisted me around his waist as I pulled my top over my head and threw it in a random direction. I wrapped my legs around him, just like I did at the pub earlier, and he carried me over to the middle of the room, where he laid me on the soft woolly carpet in front of the fireplace. I undid the last buttons of his shirt and peeled it off him as he leaned down to place rough kisses on my neck and my collarbone. I was grateful that I was on the floor because neck kisses always made my knees go weak!

As his mouth continued exploring the valley between my breasts, he pulled the cups of my bra down, exposing my pebbled nipples. The anticipation of his every move was pushing me to the edge so much that the moment that he grazed one of my nipples with his teeth, my hips buckled.

"Someone is impatient", he chuckled.

He took one nipple in his mouth, sucking and licking it, eliciting moans of pleasure from me. One of his hands meanwhile started its own journey of exploration, sliding down alongside my stomach until it reached the waistline of my jeans. He unbuttoned them swiftly, even if using just one hand- clearly a move that he had practised many times- and slipped his fingers under my panties, grabbing my pussy. I gasped out of surprise- he constantly kept me on my toes, alternating between being gentle and being rough, and I absolutely loved it.

He started gently running his fingers up and down my pussy, exploring my folds and circling around my clit.

"Tease", I found myself saying in between moans.

"Oh, really? Do you want to see what teasing really is, Riley? Let me show you." Damn me and big mouth- Callum looked serious about this.

He pulled my jeans off, leaving me in just my underwear. Thank god that I wore a matching set today- I didn't really plan to hook up with anyone tonight. I felt his lips place a gentle kiss on one of my ankles and that brought me back to reality. He started slowly making his way up my leg, kissing every inch of my skin as he went along.

As soon as he moved to my inner thigh, I could feel deep in my core the need to have him inside me. The closer he got to my pussy, the more my body tensed in anticipation. I felt his lips on my panties, the thin material standing as the only obstacle between my sex and teasing mouth. I exhaled loudly, hoping that he would pull my underwear aside to ravish my pussy. But instead he lowered himself down again and started kissing my other ankle, making his way back up again along my other leg. Bastard! Although, I was to blame really. Then again, I had the tendency to get myself in trouble because of my attitude at times.

This infuriating man, however, once again kept going upwards instead of dedicating his attention to my burning core. I let out a frustrated groan, which was met by Callum's chuckle.

"What's the matter- is someone a little frustrated? Did you finally learn the meaning of teasing, little girl?" I nodded, even if it was just to get him to finally give me what I wanted, what I so desperately needed. I should have known that it wouldn't be so easy though. "I want to hear you beg, Riley."

Oh, he had it wrong if he thought that this girl was going to beg. I grabbed his shoulders and flipped us around instead, pinning his shoulders on the floor while I straddled him.

"Not bad! You've got some moves, Moreau!"

"You've seen nothing yet, Alpha!" I felt his cock twitch in his jeans as I used his title.

"So, what's your next move?" he said, raising his eyebrows.

I gave him a saucy wink and lowered myself, undressing him this time. Once the jeans were gone, I lowered the waistband of his boxer and his impressive cock sprung free. I hungrily licked my lips as I kneeled in front of his manhood. I took his balls in one hand, massaging them gently, while I took his whole dick in my mouth without hesitation. Humming and moaning as I bobbed my head up and down his length, Callum's moans joining my own in no time. He wrapped his fingers in my hair and started gently pushing his dick further down my throat, causing tears to appear in my eyes as I chocked a little.

I wanted more, I wanted to claim the power of bringing him over the edge with my mouth but this was not the plan. So as soon as I felt him get closer to the edge, I released his cock from my mouth and continued kissing his chiselled body, all while I rubbed my pussy over his cock through my panties.

"Enough teasing, little girl! You wanted the animal- you better be ready for it! Get on all fours!"

His commanding Alpha voice made my juices drip all over my already soaked panties. I did exactly as he said, arching my back to make my butt stick out a little bit more. My boobs were now hanging from the bra that he pulled down earlier and I tried to remove my panties so that they don't get in the way.

"Ah, ah, ah- leave them, Riley! You will only remove them if I tell you to!", I heard him growl from behind me, as he ripped open a condom and put it on. Then he placed himself right behind me and slid my panties to one side before he plunged 2 fingers inside my wet core. I cried out as he moved his fingers in and out of my pussy. But I needed more, so I pushed my ass into him, making him slam his digits harder inside me.

"Fuck, Riley, I might cum just from the sight of your glistening pussy. The smell of your arousal, your dripping juices- they are driving my crazy! Fuck, you better be ready for what's coming because I am not going to be gentle!"

"I would be disappointed if you were, Alpha!", I said with a provocative smile as I looked at him over my shoulder.

Callum pulled his fingers out but I had no time to be disappointed as he immediately slammed his cock inside my pussy, filling me up. I moaned so loud out of pleasure that I was sure that his whole sleuth must have heard me.

"That's it, beautiful- I want you to moan and scream. I want to hear you scream my name, Riley!"he said as he pulled out and slammed into me with all his strength again. His hand were fisting in my hair, making me arch my back even more as he tugged. With every thrust he set my body more on fire until I felt like I was about to explode. As I was nearing my long-awaited release, he grabbed me by the throat and pulled me closer to his chest, thrusting mercilessly by now.

"Yes, Callum... Don't stop... Hardeeeeeeee....eeee....eeerrrrr!....Ahhh........" He glided his free hand along my stomach and down to my core, reaching for my clit with his fingers and rubbing it expertly. That finally pushed me over the edge and I let out a scream as I came.

"Calluumm." My pussy clenched over his cock, bringing him to his own orgasm as well.

We both collapsed on the floor, sweaty and out of breath. I pushed myself on my elbows and looked at him.

"I think that the challenge was to scream your name all night, no?" I smirked, knowing that I was once again going to get myself in trouble but this one was the good kind.

"Oh, gorgeous, we are just getting started." he said as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me towards the bedroom.