Chapter Fourteen

Taylor

I watch Karlie board the plane with tears in my eyes. These next three days would be close to unbearable without her. I walk over to the window at her gate and watch as the plane backs away from the boarding gate and picks up speed as it races down the pavement and into the sky. I wipe the tears from my eyes as my bodyguard walks me away from the window and out of the airport.

A few hours pass and I'm sitting in my room with Meredith and Olivia. I'm watching tv and missing Karlie. I pull the blankets up and cuddle into her pillow as the cold air brushes against the bare skin of my arms. My phone rings as I'm drifting to sleep. It's only 4pm here but I'm still tired from the early morning I had. I smile at the name on my screen and click the answer button. "Hi baby!" I answer cheerfully. "Hey babe. I've landed safely in Paris and I'm at my hotel." I hear my lovely girlfriend's voice say. "I'm glad." I say. "I miss you already." I add softly. "I know baby, I miss you too." She says in the same soft and sad tone. "Karlie, it's almost time to go." I hear a woman's voice in the background. "Who's that?" I ask, trying not to worry. I have faith and trust in Karlie, but with her away for three days in the city of love without me, you can't really blame me for having my guard up more than usual. "It's one of the agents for the photoshoot." She says, the tone in her voice calming and I can tell that she's trying to make me calm down. "I'll meet you in the lobby in a few minutes." She says to the agent. I hear a door shut, meaning the agent has left the room. "Taylor, you have nothing to worry about. I only have eyes for you baby, I couldn't love anyone as much as I love you." Karlie says reassuring me. "I love you too babe. And I trust you, it's just-" I pause. "You're in the city of love without me, it makes me a little more...guarded." I finish. "I know honey, but you have nothing to worry about okay?" She says, reassuring me. "Okay." I smile and I can sense her smiling my favorite, teeth showing, smile on the other end of our conversation. "Good." She giggles and I do too. "Well, I have to get going, or I'm going to be late. But I will definitely call you before I go to sleep...if you're still awake, okay?" She asks. "Okay. And I don't know how I'm going to get to sleep without you." I admit. I hear a soft sigh. "I know. I don't know how I will either. I'll talk to you later, I love you." I smile hearing those three words. "I love you too sunshine." I say and hang up.

Karlie

I hang up the phone and head down to the lobby. "You're going to be late." The agent, Veronica says. "I know, I'm sorry." I apologize. "Missing a boyfriend?" She asks. "Just missing a really good friend." I say, not revealing any information about Taylor and I. We walk to the car in silence and the ride to the location is quiet as well. When we arrive I see the familiar setup of screens, props, cameras and people set up outside. I walk up to a man who seems like the head of the photoshoot. "Hello Karlie, I'm Billy. I will be the director of your photoshoot. I'm thrilled to be working with you." Billy says, extending his hand out to me. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." I say kindly, shaking his hand. "Okay, so, your costumes are labeled and hanging up over there." He says, pointing to a small building. "I'd like you to change into the first one." He says. "Okay." I reply quickly before walking toward the building. As I enter, there's a makeup table, and a rack of clothes. I take a look at the lingerie and change into the one with a number "1" on the hanger. After I'm changed I walk out to where Billy and his team are.

The photoshoot lasts for hours and I return to the hotel exhausted. As I lay down in bed and pick up my phone there's a knock at the door. I sigh and get up, setting my phone down on the bed and walk to the door. I pull it open and there's a man standing there with flowers. I recognize him from the photoshoot. "Hi, I'm Jimmy. I was one of the crew members on your photoshoot." He says kindly. I just nod and say a simple 'hi' to him. "I brought you these." He says, handing me a bouquet of roses. "Um, thanks." I say, awkwardly as I take the flowers from him. "May I come in?" He asks. "I guess." I say, opening the door and allowing him into my room. After a while of awkward silence, he speaks again. "So, um, do you have a boyfriend?" He asks. I stay silent for a while, unsure of what to say. Josh and I are still 'together' for the media but he has been seeing another woman secretly, so we both kinda cover up for each other, but he's kind of I officially ended our 'relationship'. I can't exactly say anything about Taylor because we aren't public yet. I don't want to say no to Jimmy's question either because then it will tell him that I'm single. While I'm in my own thoughts, my phone rings. I take it out of my pocket and look at the screen. A smile instantly comes to my face seeing that it was Taylor. "Excuse me, I have to take this." I say, walking into the bedroom of the hotel and shutting the door behind me. "Hi baby girl." I answer with a smile. "Hi babe." Taylor says cheerfully. "I didn't interrupt your photoshoot did I?" She asked. "No, you're good." I say. "Sorry I didn't call earlier. I was going to but then one of the crew members came and I was kind of interrupted by that." I said honestly. "Um, who?" She asked, and I could hear the jealousy and concern in her voice. The door opened and Jimmy walked in. He knocked the phone out of my hand and kissed me roughly. "Kar?" Taylor asked worriedly. "Get off of me." I struggled to say, trying to push Jimmy off of me. He hit me in response and I cried. "Taylor!" I called out, hoping she'd hear me. I reached for the phone and held it up to my ear as Jimmy kissed my neck, pinning me against the bed with all of his strength. "Karlie, baby are you okay? What's going on?" Taylor asked very worried. "I-I-"
"Hang up the phone." Jimmy demanded, interrupting me. I gulped nervously. "I have to go. I love you so much babe." I said into the phone. "Baby what is going on? Please tell me." Taylor was on the verge of tears and she was raising her voice. "I'm coming to you." I heard her say seriously before my phone was ripped from my hand. "I don't know who you are, but Karlie is mine." Jimmy said into the phone. "I love you." I yelled before Jimmy hung up the phone and tossed it aside. "I can give you so much." Jimmy said, holding my wrists against the bed. "Let go of me!" I cried. "No!" He said, kissing me once again. He took his lips off of mine and took rope out of his pocket and tied my wrists to the headboard of the hotel bed. He took one hand and placed it against my mouth firmly to prevent me from screaming. I struggled against him, trying to get free as he ripped my shirt off and kissed me roughly, his hands touching me roughly, causing me pain to every part of my body that he touched. I cried and cried and tried to struggle under his strong body.

After a few minutes, Jimmy stopped kissing me and I continued to cry. "I love you, you know." He said, looking at me. I just cried and looked away. He remained sitting on top of me and it prevented me from moving. "I hate you." I screamed at him through my tears. "No you don't baby. It's okay." He stroked my hair and I cringed at his touch. He got up and left me alone on my bed while he turned off the light. I continued crying and I felt bare. He walked back to the bed and put his arms around my naked body and he fell asleep, keeping me tied to the bed. I stayed awake, feeling uncomfortable in his arms and cried, thinking of Taylor.

Taylor

I walked into the lobby of the hotel where I knew Karlie was staying. It had been about an hour and a half flight and I was beyond nervous about Karlie. I thought about her voice at the end of our phone call and she sounded scared. I knew her so well and I knew how scared she must have felt. I walked up to the desk and smiled slightly at the lady standing behind the wooden desk. "Hi, could you tell me which room Karlie Kloss is staying in?" I asked politely. "Oh yes, she's staying in room 345." She said kindly. "Thank you. Could I have security come up there with me? I'm worried that something might be happening." I explained. "Of course." She said, pressing a button on the phone. Within about a minute, there were three security men in the lobby and they followed me into the elevator and up to Karlie's room.

____________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I had an idea for this chapter, but I decided to go with this idea instead. And I left you guys a cliffhanger ending(sortof) and I will have the next chapter up tomorrow. 💕