Chapter Six: The After Party

Authors Note!! This chapter is short, but it's rated PG 13. It gets...detailed.

The girls arrived at the after party and hugged the other models that were there. They grabbed two beers and grabbed something to eat and sat down.

A few hours later, Karlie and Taylor were drunk, laughing and dancing. Taylor yawned and Karlie noticed. "Tired?" She asked, still sober enough to talk correctly. "Yeah. You're still sleeping over right?" Taylor asked, also sober enough to talk. Karlie nodded and led Taylor off the dance floor. The girls grabbed their coats and walked out to the car.

~~~

Whether it was the beer, or the girls' true feelings coming out, the girls smiled and looked into each other's eyes. Taylor was the first to lean in and her lips met Karlie's. Karlie kissed Taylor back and Taylor wrapped her arms around the model's neck to deepen the kiss. Karlie pulled away from the kiss and moved her lips down to Taylor's neck. A moan escaped Taylor's mouth as Karlie gently sucked on Taylor's neck with each kiss. Karlie's lips moved back to Taylor's and the kiss started to get more heated. Taylor's tongue traced Karlie's bottom lip and Karlie opened her mouth, allowing Taylor's tongue access. Taylor's tongue explored Karlie's mouth and Karlie's tongue tangled up in Taylor's. Taylor tugged at the bottom of Karlie's shirt and Karlie broke the kiss to help Taylor remove the shirt from her body. Karlie tossed the shirt somewhere in the room and her lips went right back to Taylor's. Karlie pulled at Taylor's shirt and Taylor threw it off and into the room. Soon, all of their clothing was all over the room.
~~~

Karlie and Taylor tangled themselves together under the blankets after their heated night and fell asleep cuddled next to one another.

Kaylor: A Hidden LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara