New Title/Cover

Hi guys!. Ana here.
It's been awhile since I've logged in on my wattpad account, how's everyone doing?. Thank you for the continued love for my books, you have no idea how happy it made me when I realized you guys still add my books to your reading lists and your constant voting amazes me. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you ❤️❤️.

I've been going though this book and I realize some chapters are no longer published, I have no idea why this happened but I'll rectify it soon.

I want to start editing this book, and reading it I realize the previous title, Steamed has no bearing with it's contents, hence the change in title.

The new cover, which I absolutely adore, was made by the wonderful MCHildebrand , thank you!. Please give her a follow guys.

You'll notice my name is on the cover instead of my pen name, TheScarletAngel_, This is because I entered The Last Touch into a contest. Unfortunately, I didn't win, but it got me back into writing and made me remember how much I loved to write!.

I've started writing a new PNR romance, which is something I've never tried before, and I absolutely love it and can't wait for you guys to read it!.

This chapter (if it can be called that), is to let you know about the new title and why it was changed so you won't be left confused, wondering when you added this book to your library.

Toddles!,
Ana xx