Mrs. Kipling's POV

Start from the beginning

"Maya, can I talk to you?" Ignoring his friend's rather kind question, cowboy looks at the short blonde with a pleading look.

The short blonde looks up at cowboy only to shake her head. "We're even."

"Even?" Cowboy's eyebrows furrow together in confusion as he lets her words sink in.

It must be nice to have eyebrows. Those bushy, furry, friendly caterpillars that have to be kicked to the curb so it doesn't look like you have a unibrow forming. If only the butler's toupee didn't get ruined, then I would've had a midnight project in the very palms of my scaly claws.

"I knew you were cheating on me, so I cheated on you with Zay," short blonde confesses.

There's a loud gasp from the kitchen doorway that takes everyone's attention off of the soap opera unfolding before us all. "I think I'm going to faint," Luke has a hand placed over his heart, and his eyes are about to pop out of their sockets.

"Now isn't the time to be over dramatic," Zuri throws a pillow at his head, but Luke is quick to dodge it.

"You went out with Zay behind my back?" Cowboy looks like he's about to puke. He turns his attention over to the guy still stood by the terrace door. "You went out with my girlfriend?"

"Which one?" The guy asks mockingly.

"Would you look at the time! I better get going before my mom comes looking for me!" Stefan announces making his way to the elevator doors.

No one bothers to stop him from leaving, not that I can blame them since he's named after a vampire from some strange show, and they continue on with their conversation.

"This is going to get ugly," Minkus says lowly under his breath.

"Why is that a problem?" His other girlfriend asks back under her breath.

"Honestly, Lucas, you made your choice, so I made mine. You decided to go out on multiple dates with a girl that you had just met, and I went out with a guy who I know won't cheat on me," I think I like the short blonde. "The fact that you were too ashamed of your own doing to face me and apologize speaks volumes too."

"Well, I'm here now and want to makes things right with you," cowboy has his eyes trained on her. "I should've come to you sooner, and had it not been for Missy Bradford and her hot dog cart, I probably would've taken the subway back home."

"You ran into Missy Bradford?" The brunette pipes up with a scrunched up face.

"Told you she had a hot dog cart," the brunette by Minkus looks over at Luke with an 'I told you so' look etched on her face.

"Missy has a hot dog cart?" The angry look on the short blonde's face has been replaced with one of confusion and curiosity.

"Mercedes Bennett has a hot dog cart," cowboy corrects her.

Luke returns the 'I told you so' look back to the brunette by Minkus. "Jessie, is the food almost here yet?!"

"It got here ten minutes ago," Jessie replies already heading back into the kitchen. Luke looks between the kitchen and the living room with a conflicted look on his face.

"I hope we can still be friends," cowboy has a hopeful look on his face which makes me feel a little bad for him. Surely, blondie isn't going to let him off the hook that easily.