Chapter 5

Kyo laid down on her bed face down, trying to burrow deeper under her blankets.

Even after hours later, she felt the tingle on her lips.

She blushed at the memory. That sneaky brat stole her first kiss! How was she suppose to face him tomorrow?

Kyo sighed. Everything was just so confusing! Was it normal to keep thinking about it? Was it bad she liked it? She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head. No, Honey must have been on a sugar high, he didn't mean to say those things and kiss her.

She needed another girl to talk to. Yes, that's it. But who?

Tohru was out of the question, Kyo just knew she was too innocent to have her first kiss yet; the Yankee would just make fun of her; the physic gave her the creeps; Rin's a bitch; Kisa was too young; and Kagura will beat the crap out of her to show her happiness. That left one option.

Getting up, she changed her clothes and went downstairs.

As she put on her shoes, Shigure's head popped out of his office. "Kyo? Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah." She replied.

"Where? Going on a date?" He winked and teased.

Kyo bristled. "It's not a date! I'll be back by dinner!" She stood up and ran out the door, slamming it

__________________________

"As much as I enjoy your company, how did you get my address?" Haruhi asked, setting down a tray of tea on the table. She poured a cup for Kyo and herself, said girl staring intently at the table.

"Kyoya." Kyo stated.

"I am really not that surprised." Haruhi dryly added.

Kyo shifted uncomfortably. She cleared her throat. "Yeah...Haruhi?...Have you had your first kiss yet?"

Haruhi looked up in shock, slightly blushing. "First kiss...? Um, actually, yes, I have."

"Really? How did you feel?"

"Well...it was with a girl-"

"What!" Kyo shouted. Her eyes widened. "So you're...-"

"No!" Haruhi shook her head quickly. "It was Tamaki's fault. I was only suppose to kiss her cheek but the idiot pushed me and we kissed on the mouth. I didn't feel anything really, I was just a bit embarrassed."

"No tingle on your lips?" Kyo questioned.

"No. Kyo, what's this about?" Haruhi asked.

Kyo pursed her lips. "Yesterday, something happened..."

"What happened?"

Kyo's face flamed and she dropped her head onto her hands. She mumbled something.

"Kyo, I can't hear you." Haruhi gently prodded.

Kyo lifted her head and slightly yelled, "Honey kissed me!"

Haruhi gasped. "He did? That explains why he was so happy when he came back."

Kyo lowered her eyes. "What am I suppose to do? I keep thinking of it and I still feel his lips on mine!"

"That means you like him!" Haruhi's dad, Ranka, jumped out from behind the closed door.

The two girls jumped at the sudden appearance.

"Dad! Were you spying on us?!" Haruhi shouted.

Ranka pouted like a kicked puppy. "...Yes...But only because this is the first time you've had someone over that was a girl!"