Chapter 1

I own nothing but the plot

____________

"Now Kyo, I know you're mad but you don't need to act like a child about it. Stop sulking in the corner and eat. You're letting all of Tohru's hard work go to waste!" Shigure started out serious but failed in the end.

"Just let the stupid cat starve. It's not like anyone will miss her." Yuki continued eating his miso soup.

"Oh, no Kyo! Please eat, it's not healthy to skip meals." Sweet Tohru Honda begged Kyo.

Kyo sat in the corner for a while more before getting up and sitting down at the table, defeated by the short girl.

"Now Kyo, was that so hard?" Shigure teased.

"It's your damn fault!" Kyo yelled. "How was I suppose to know that was a transfer test!"

"Don't you know how to read?" Yuki deadpanned. "It's your own fault for falling for the same thing twice."

Kyo's face flushed before muttering something about smart-ass rats.

"Either way, you are going tomorrow whether you like it or not. It's on Akito's orders." The cat scowled at the mention of Akito.

"Look on the bright side Kyo! At least you can go to a great school like Ouran Academy!" Tohru said positively.

"As if I want to be in a place full of snobby bastards." Kyo stuffed her mouth with salmon.

"Well what about the uniform? I think it's lovely!" She continued, trying to cheer Kyo up.

"It looks like a yellow marshmallow." Kyo shuddered at the memory of the horrid dress. "I am not wearing that thing."

"Ah...um..." Torhu was having a hard time thinking of another great reason of going.

"Just leave her Miss Honda. She's only being a child and having a tantrum."

"Child?! You want to start something rat-boy?" She slammed her fist on the table. Yuki stared at her unfazed. He picked up a leek that was on the table and raised it slightly.

Kyo paled at the sight of the demonic vegetable, remembering when he stuck it in her mouth.

She shut up after that.

______________

"Farewell Kyo! See you soon! Do come back soon!" Shigure shouted as though she was miles away instead of ten feet.

"Will you shut the hell up! I'm going to school not Korea! I swear, you become more annoying everyday."

"Goodbye Kyo!" Torhu gave her a brief hug before walking up the road.

"Try not to blow the secret." Yuki warned as he passed by her.

"I'm not that dumb, rat!"

"It sure seems like it."

"Oh, it is on! Come on, right here, right now! I'll take you do-"

"Kyo, you're going to be late if you don't hurry up." Reminded Shigure. A tick mark appeared on her head.

"Whatever." Kyo started walking the other direction.

"Stupid rat, stupid Akito. Why am I the only one who transferred?" Kyo muttered to herself.

.

.

.

"You have got to be kidding." Kyo was gawking at the school building.