Chapter 4

Kyo sat in the club room, eat some pie Honey gave her.

"Is it good Kyo-chan?" He asked.

"Yeah." She nodded, drinking some of her 'commoner' coffee.

The door to the host club slammed open and Tamaki barged in with a wide smile on his face.

"Men!-and women! I have important news!" He yelled.

"What is it now senpai?" Haruhi walked over to Honey and Kyo, carrying more pie and cake for the two of them. Mori was next to them, sitting silently, drinking his tea.

"I'm glad you asked my daughter!" Tamaki swiftly walked up to her and almost shoved a flyer into her face.

Haruhi leaned back with an annoyed sigh and snatched the paper out of his hands. "What this? A flyer to the fair? Why do you have this?"

"I have found out that you commoners are having your annual fair! We must go to this!"

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot." She commented.

"Wow, a fair! Let's go to it!" Honey shouted in joy.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Kyo shifted in her seat. A fair? Where a hundred of a people will be in crowds? Uh, no.

Kyo cleared her throat, uneasy. "I'll pass."

Honey faltered, turning to her. "But why?! You have to go Kyo-chan!"

Tamaki joined in. "Yes, you have to, my other daughter!"

She shifted in her seat, "I don't like crowds. Too many people."

"Yes, the Sohma are known for not being in a populated area. I have reports on that." Kyoya interjected. He pushed up his glasses with a smirk.

"What do you mean you have reports, you four-eyed bastard!" Kyo yelled, shaking her fist at him. "Say that to my face!"

"Don't blame Kyo-chan," Honey tugged on Kyo's arm. "He does a background check on everyone."

Kyo said nothing, glaring at the wall.

"It would be fun if another girl went," Haruhi commented.

"...Can I bring someone? I won't go if I can't."

"Of course! If it means my other daughter goes, then yes!" Tamaki agreed.

Honey mentally glared at him.

__________________________________

The hosts stood outside the fair entrance, waiting for Kyo and her friend to arrive.

The boys were gaining a lot of attention, due to their good looks and expensive clothes.

Haruhi rolled her eyes, seeing how Tamaki was soaking up all the attention like a sponge.

A car pulled up, and Kyo stepped out of the passenger's side. Honey and the twins cheered, shouting their greetings. Honey faltered as the black and white haired boy from the other day came out from the back of the car.

Tamaki also noticed and huddled together the hosts.

"Men!-and Haruhi! Kyo had brought the gangster!" He said in horror.

Honey scowled; he wanted to get on rides with Kyo, and now he won't be able to, all because of that guy.

"Hey guys," Kyo waved. "This is Hatsuharu."

Hatsuharu blankly stared at the, and turned at Kyo. "Are you sure Yuki couldn't come?" He asked.

She scowled and punched him in the arm. "No! That bastard is just going to ruin my day!"