Chapter 8

I don't own anything of Ouran or Fruits Basket, except for a few fanart of Honey and Takashi.

"How is she, Hatori?" Akito asked, gazing outside his window, leaning lazily against the wall.

"She is well. She's made friends, although she doesn't admit it, and her temper has calmed down slightly." Hatori informed him. He sat on his calfs, looking down to the floor.

"And her 'friends' actually like her?" Akito chuckled coldly; it was too funny to even imagine.

"Yes, they all seem to enjoy her company."

"What a joke." He spat acidly. "A monster like that can't possibly have friends. Maybe I should remind her of that." He wondered, his hand twitching once in tempation.

Hatori shook his head. "You are still weak from your recent recovery, Akito-sama. You have to rest-"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Akito turned his head, glaring at Hatori.

"I'm sorry Akito-sama. That was not my intention." Hatori bowed his head, apologizing. "I am merely suggesting to fully recover before dealing with her."

Akito stayed silent, going back to watching the birds.

"Is that monster happy?"

"...It seems so."

"That will have to change then." Akito's eyes narrowed dangerously. He would have to remind her of her place.

Kyo shuddered as she felt a chill go down her spine.

"Are you cold Kyo-chan?" Honey asked her, holding her hand.

"No, I just got the chills. Don't worry about it." She waved off his concern, watching as the film crew ran around, fixing the set.

It was an odd week so far. Even more than it usually is and that's saying something.

Some girl, Renge, had come to the club, insulted Tamaki (which she found hilarious), and proposed her love to Kyoya. Clearly the girl was delusional, although no one could say anything without risking a political catastrophe.

Anyways, events happened, and here they were, filming a movie. Renge had gone as far as casting roles and changing everyone's backstory to the complete opposite of their personality. She even tried to include Kyo as well, but Kyo refused instantly. She was not in the club, therefore, no delusional bitch would make her act girly.

Supposedly, Kyo was very kind and shy on the inside, but afraid to show her true self, in fear of being taken advantage of, and that was why she hid behind a mean demeanor. That was completely horrible and stupid!

Oh, how the twins couldn't stop laughing at her.

Moving on, Honey had just tried finishing up his part, but had failed to complete it. He was just too cute and sweet to act mean like her!

"Honey, what are you doing?" She raised an eyebrow at him, staring at him. He was currently scowling, which just ended up looking adorable, and his posture was stiff.

"I'm trying to act like you. You look tough, so I should try to do what you're doing." He replied, clearing his throat. "How am I doing?" He said, deepening his voice dramatically.

Kyo rolled her eyes, her mouth twitching upwards. "Not that good. Look, why don't you just be yourself? You could always think of everything that makes you mad and apply that to the script."

"That's a good idea Kyo-chan!" He thanked her, going off to try the scene again.

She rolled her eyes. All of this trouble to appease a delusional fangirl. These rich people, always dragging her into complete chaos.