Coming out

Sorry it's a short chapter

xH

Harry was walking in the castle at night all alone, it's been a week since he first fantasized about Draco, First, he fantasized about him almost every day if you don't count all the daydreaming he had, he didn't talk to his friends about it, they...

Harry was walking in the castle at night all alone, it's been a week since he first fantasized about Draco, First, he fantasized about him almost every day if you don't count all the daydreaming he had, he didn't talk to his friends about it, they don't know he even likes boys, what if they feel disgusted? He can't risk his friendship with them, He could talk to luna but he was afraid...

At that point he knew he liked Draco heck he might even love him...

Harry pov :

Let me tell you something the closet is a terrifying place, i mean I should know better I've been living in a cupboard for nearly 12 years, i need to do something about this, i can't stay like this... I'm coming out to my friends first thing in the morning and if they don't accept me for who I am ... I will be hurt at first but they don't deserve my friendship if they don't.

 Well I hope they are open minded...

 Ron's brother Percy is gay for Oliver and we all know that, i heard Ron mumbling about it all summer, 'Oh Percy that oh Percy this ' it nearly drove me insane.
the First sign of madness, is talking to yourself...
I need to calm my heart, it's the only way I'm going to stay sane.
Ugh I feel like I'm trapped, i need to get this over with.

 You know what? .. I will go and come out now, Yes now ! Yes .. yes.. yes ..yes OH god I can't... Yes you can , no I can't, yes you fucking can! Fuck you!  gather all your Gryffindor bravery and do it already.

               Today I'm coming out .