Spark 2

Harry pov:

Harry pov:

We finished the potion, by the color and smell of it I don't think we messed it up, I'm pretty proud of us, we placed it on the Professor desk and went back to our seats to wait for everyone to finish, i started feeling bored so I decided to start a conversation hoping that he won't be rude... down the drain goes my dignity..
"So er... Draco, how was your.. summer "really Harry summer? Such an idiot .
"My Father is rotting in Azkaban, mom is depressed, I'm sitting with the cause of it, everything is perfectly fine Potter ! "
Oh god I'm so stupid, he seems angry, i'm stupid, Why would you ask him that ? Why are you so bloody stupid? You dumb fuck.
I was interrupted by him resting his hand on my shoulder, i tensed but he didn't seem to notice...
"I'm sorry Harry, I shouldn't have responded like that, I'm truly sorry..."
Draco said.
"Why would you be sorry, I am the cause of all of that and the cause of the death of a lot of people, I'm terribly sorry about asking you that stupid question I should've known better " I was interrupted once again
" sorry Harry, Don't say that, despite all the death you saved a lot of people including me and mother, i would be forever grateful, truly, I'm so sorry for the way I responded earlier"
This time I interrupted him
" Stop saying sorry, i admit we both did horrible stuff to each other in the past, but .. " I posed for a second " can we forget about it and be friends?"I asked  but afraid of his reaction
" i would love that "he said smiling to me, It was warm and I smiled to him back, i've never seen Draco smiling like that, I like it .

DRACO POV:

Harry just asked to be my friend, I'm so happy I can't even explain, my crush had finally smiled to me, Honestly people can be lost in his eyes...

 I love his eyes.

They are the color of the death spell and they can easily be the death of me...
I flinched when he touched my hand, but it turned out  he touched it by accident because he moved his hand way too fast but with that simple touch I felt a spark and I think I'm falling more in love

🌈〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️🌈

You guys if you ever have a comment or if I'm going too slow with this fiction ,just tell me in the commentsBye