I love you

15 years later :

Hey it's me Draco ..
Yes you guessed it right , today I'm gonna send my younger son to school, i have two sons...
I gave birth to them .. no it's not impossible.. ever heard of magic ? Well not magic but potions more like it

Today me and my husband Harry are sending James and our youngest scorpio to school, yes bitch this hoe got married!

James is 13 and scorpio is 11

Let me tell you something Raising kids is so chaotic, sometimes it's messy and sticky and frustrating and exhausting, but it's also so amazing.

It's bittersweet to see them grow up, but it's something that we all have to do. 

Taking kids to school for the first time proved to be an emotionally draining experience, all summer long I've been anxiously awaiting my son first day of school, but as that day approaches and we start preparing, I find myself fighting back tears again, it happened with James and i thought I'm gonna handle it better this time but no baby boo I did not!
With James I had no idea about the emotional stages of sending my son to Hogwart for the first time, or that I would be one to experience them.
I was so excited to have them meet new kids and learn new things (and I was so excited to get a break) that I didn't think about the fact that it would require me letting go of their hands so someone else can take there's. Yeah, I'm struggling with it.

Learning to be social is an important part of every child's life, so I am super excited for the opportunity for my kids to make new friends and be around different people, i like to think about them babbling inside jokes to one another while mastering their secret handshakes , or just, you know, sharing dorms and drooling next to each other...

I want them to make friends to grow up with just like me, Blaise and Pansy.

Third person pov :

Draco turns around to look down at his Scorpio because he was tugging on his sleeves

" what's wrong love? "
Draco asked Scorpio kneeling down

" what if they don't put me in Slytherin like James papa? "

scorpio asked with a pout 

" don't worry baby, even if they don't, any house will be perfect for you, remember just relax and let the sorting hat do it job and also remember every house has it's heros and you are gonna be just fine in any of them " Draco responded calmly