The Prefects' Bathroom

Hello there so this chapter has some 18+ scenes so if you're not comfortable just skip this ... And yeah let's get to it 
🌈〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️🌈

 And yeah let's get to it 🌈〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️🌈

HARRY POV :

the week seemed to pass really quickly, me and Malfoy didn't speak that much only saying hello occasionally...

Today is a Sunday, I'm here in the great hall having breakfast with Hermione and Ron and the usual people, it seems that Dean and Seamus are close, i mean yes they are very close friends but they look intimate...
Don't take my words wrong, i have nothing against same gender love, I mean I am my self a bisexual. 

In 5th year I had a little crush on Neville, I don't know he just looked so hot while concentrating and also while talking passionately about his plants... 
I hope someone could talk that passionately about me.

Third person pov:

While Harry was picking on he's food because he is actually not a breakfast person, he didn't seem to notice Draco who's been looking at him the entire time...

Time skip to 7pm that day :

HARRY POV:

everyone is going to Hogsmeade but i decided to just stay inside and relax
i also thought it would be a good idea if I just go and take a bath at The Prefects' Bathroom, i already know the password even though i wasn't neither a prefect or a quidditch captain .

I was near the bathroom when I heard foot steps, Since I didn't want to get in trouble, I put my invisibility cloak on, Yes I bring the cloak with me everywhere I go, okay?

I quickly whispered the password after casting a silencing charm on me and went inside the bathroom, when I turned around my jaw dropped because of what i saw in front of me...
It was Draco Malfoy, undressing.
I watched Draco as he took of his robe and then I saw how his shirt hugged his body, He is build! ..
He kept undressing himself and he looked like a sexy mother fucking Pornstar, i don't know if it's normal but he was teasingly unbuttoning his trouser, he looked sexy.

 When he was only in his boxer i froze, do I want to go or just stay and watch? I mean i really want to stay, so I stood there looking at him like a total creep...

He took his boxer off, i couldn't stop staring at his crotch, i mean who would? his penis is circumcised very nicely, there are no unsightly scars, the head is nicely rounded and in perfect proportion to the shaft, the skin is only slightly veined, and it looks so smooth, It's the same color as the rest of his skin but slightly pink, i can feel my cock twitch... i look down and I recognized i had a hard on and without thinking I went and sat in front of Draco and then i started touching my self, and then Draco started touching himself and that just turned me on even more, i started playing with the tip of my cock while watching his every movement the way he stroked his cock with his veiny hands, the way his lips are slightly parted and his closed eyes, the little moans that escaped his mouth.. damn he is sexy.
at this point i started pumping my self harder and I can hear Draco's moans grow louder as he started going fast, i can feel a knot forming in my stomach, i know this is wrong but it felt so good...

 And then I heard him... He was moaning my name, my fucking name! why ? the weird thing about this is him moaning my name turned me on even more..

🌈〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️🌈
To be continued
What do you guys think ! That was my first dirty scene ever soo yeah ! Haha