⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐄

E. THOMPSON

George has been having dinner with Elizabeth and her mother every weekend over the summer. Fred joins them sometimes and there have been several occasions when Mr and Mrs Weasley have invited Elizabeth and her mother over to have dinner with the whole family, but George has been with them for dinner every Saturday evening and every time, without fail, Hazel reminds them with a huge grin of how happy she is because she 'knew it would happen one day!'.

The most eventful dinner, by far, was the night they got the train home from Hogwarts, after Elizabeth was introduced to the escaped alleged murderer and the woman with the eccentrically bright pink hair. When she and George stepped out of her fireplace, walked straight into the kitchen and asked her mother what she knew about the Order of the Phoenix, the soup she was drinking dribbled out of her mouth and right back into the bowl.

Now though, the week before they go back to school for the Autumn term, Elizabeth's mother smiles through the door at her from the dining table in number 12 Grimmauld Place, where she's sitting peeling potatoes for Mrs Weasley's stew. Elizabeth's happy her mother finally has something to keep her mind occupied. As it turns out, Professor Dumbledore is a lot smarter than he looks - during the Wizarding War, he had assembled a group of witches and wizards to fight back against You-Know-Who under the name 'The Order of the Phoenix'. Now, after his suspected return, Sirius Black has helped him to bring them back together, including her mother, the Weasleys, Tonks, Madeye Moody and Professor Lupin.

Technically, Elizabeth and the others aren't a part of the Order - she and the twins can use magic outside of school now, but they're still under eighteen. However, they've been helping out at the headquarters when they can. Best of all, though, Tonks has been helping Elizabeth improve her transformations.

"What the hell are those?"

Elizabeth stands there in the otherwise empty room, mouth wide open as if she's lying down in front of the dentist, whilst Tonks squints at her. "They're my fangs!" It comes out rather muffled.

"They're shit fangs," Tonks chides, lifting the bottom of Elizabeth's chin up harshly to close her mouth. Luckily, she manages to retract the sharper teeth before they come into contact with her lip.

"You only taught me it yesterday!"

Tonks smirks, crosses her arms, "They're just the same as your wolf teeth."

"Well, I'm hoping I won't actually have to bite anyone with them - just for the scare."

She quietens when she hears two muffled voices descending the stairs. Tonks takes one look at her distracted face and shakes her head, rolling her eyes, "Go on."

Elizabeth follows the twins slowly and quietly into the kitchen. She watches them stop in front of her mother, giggling in conversation between themselves and directing some comments towards her mum every so often. She quickly catches Elizabeth's eye over their shoulders but, when she holds a finger to her lips, she returns her attention to the boys.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Elizabeth focuses her mind on everything that Tonks has taught her over the past couple days. She allows the fangs to break through the roof of her mouth, tongue contorting and stretching out to resemble that of a snake's. Her vision changes too as her pupils squash and her eyes turn yellow. She leans in close behind the two of them, hissing quietly into the space between their heads.

The twins jerk away so fast, grabbing hold of each other's wrists as they spin around. Elizabeth grins, needlepoint fangs poking out from under her lip as she lets her newly forked tongue dart out.