01 ㅡ PORTKEY

E. THOMPSON

"Elizabeth, dear!" Molly Weasley practically drags her out of their fireplace and into a hug. She pushes her back by the shoulders after a moment, tight grip on each of them as she smiles, "So good to see you."

"It's lovely to see you, Mrs Weasley." She feels herself gesture in the vague direction of the fireplace, "My mum sends her love."

"She'll have to come over for dinner soon," she hears a shout from the kitchen.

"I'll tell her, Mr Weasley! How're you?"

Arthur comes around the corner, jacket sliding onto his shoulders without his doing, "Quite well, thank you, dear - looking forward to the game."

"Oh, honestly, get yourself dressed or we'll miss the whole thing!"

Mr Weasley chuckles at the voice from upstairs, "Ron's friends are coming along too, shouldn't be a problem."

"Not at all, sir."

"About time, Thompson!"

"Yeah, we were about to leave without you!"

Elizabeth raises her brows at the Weasley twins at the top of the stairs, mouths grinning and eyes crinkled. "I know you're desperate to get rid of me, Weasleys."

"Too right."

"Dragging a Slytherin around with us really cramps our style."

She narrows her eyes, "That would require you having any style to begin with."

The two of them fall into each other, hands clutching their chests in mock heartbreak.

Arthur Weasley leads all of them - Fred, George, Ron, Ginny, Harry, Hermione and Elizabeth - into the woods behind the burrow. Harry Potter slows down to join her and the twins, "Where exactly are we going, George?"

"Fred."

"Oh, sorry-"

The twins smile. "Just call us both Weasley."

"That's what everyone else does."

"Then you'll definitely get it right..."

"...Whichever one of us it is!"

Harry blinks, "Uh, where are we going?"

They both look ahead, "Dad, where are we going?"

"Haven't the foggiest."

After a few moments, Elizabeth sees Mr Weasley spot two figures up ahead and call Harry over to him. She turns to the twins, "How has your summer been?"

"Not too bad."

"Drove Mum round the bend again."

She smiles, "Same old, then?"

"Freddie and I have been thinking, though." He stops, turns to her. "Maybe someday we could start our own business. Pranks and jokes and stuff."

Elizabeth smiles, "That would be brilliant."

"I mean, I dunno where we'd ever get the money from."

"You could start selling some things around school if you're discreet." She shrugs, "I don't know, I think maybe you could sell a lot of classroom pranks."

She watches as George's face lights up, head nodding, "Elizabeth that's brilliant!" She feels herself start to smile too. Fred just looks between the two of them.