this book and woojin; please read

tw /// sexual a**ault

to stays who don't know about this, here's a brief summary of shit woojin might have been up to:

remember that none of it is 100% confirmed but in this case i rather believe a potentional liar before a potentional rapist/harasser

i have tons thoughts about this matter but right here and now, on wattpad, i just want to bring up what it 'concerns' this book; i definitely don't want to delete or stop writing this book, i've loved every second of working on it and i'm really excited to wrap it up (and on that note, thank you to the readers who have supported it :))

i started writing this book way, way before woojin even left the group. afterwards, i considered re-writing the book to adjust it to an ot8 book. however, since i knew that a lot of stays still treasure(d??) ot9 i decided to not do it. on top of that, by the time he left i had already written ~80 chapters and i simply didn't know how in the world i was supposed to change all of that.

hooowever, i really can't stand the thought of keeping it an ot9 fic anymore after this whole recent matter with woojin. again, none of it is 100% confirmed but if it turns out to be, i will without hesitation decide to adjust it to an ot8 fic.

i personally have wanted to make it ot8 for a good while anyway, seeing how the kpop group stray kids today consists of eight members.

idk all of this might sound really messy and i'm pretty damn sure there'll be people who'll stop supporting this book or me but quite frankly, i couldn't care less. what i'm trying to get at here, is that i will in the coming future start editing this book and make it an ot8 fic – it sucks tbh, esp since i only a few days ago said i'd soon start updating again but hey, it is what it is and i hope it's understandable.

this book truly means a lot to me for a good number of reasons. editing the whole story and write new chapters might take one hell of a long time, especially since i'm currently studying. it's still something i want to do though so even if it's up to each one of you, i also hope you will keep supporting this book! :)

with that said, have a good day @ except those who are trying to silence the victims just because yall can't accept that your favorite boy might have done something terribly wrong

vivi 🌻