I start thrashing in the restraints as the strap around my horns holds my head in place as yank against the cold steel feeling the bruises already forming under the pressure, on my wrists and ankles mainly. He walks over and calmly wraps a hand around my neck brushing some hair out he way as he brings the needle up to my neck. I shivered under his grip.

I feel the tip of the needle break the skin and a cold sensation flows down my neck as I see a twisted smile etching it's way onto the doctor's face.

Things start blurring and at that moment a sound of hope rang out as my eyes shut into the unconscious.

The alarms screamed a warning to the building.

"Heros have infiltrated the premises, evacuate immediately."

Bout time Aizawa, took you long enough.

***

[Hawk's Pov]

I started to stir from my nap and looked at the empty bag of haribo at the foot of the bed I was laying on. Dabi was passed out on a stool on the edge of the bed. I chuckled to myself as I remembered our friendly conversation.

Then I realised. I'm alone. Outside of my cell. With no quirk blocking cuffs.

I need to get out of here.

I carefully slip out of the thin sheets onto wobbly feet before adjusting my balance. Then my senses go haywire. Something is approaching fast.

A huge explosion is set off in the neighboring room and the sound of heavy footing. Dabi woke up from the explosion and when I turn around he was up and losing his balance and tumbles off his stool onto his ass.

"Heros have infiltrated the premises, evacuate immediately."

Dabi and I meet eyes before we exchange knowing smiles. This is what we had been waiting for, the hero's came. He starts running down the hall yelling after him.

"Follow me!" I chase after him as fast as my legs can carry me and stumble after him. A loud explosion echos behind us as well as the screams of the villains.

We make our way to the infirmary and Dabi swiftly kicks the door down with me by his side to see the doctor swiftly packing his items and Kurogiri unlocking the chains of a very pale and sick looking Izuku. While spinner was burning some papers to keep the heros from getting their hands on it.

It was then that I realised the situation me and Dabi were in, I had just blown his cover hadn't I?

Everyone paused for a second. Dabi swore.

"Fuck."

"You fucking traitor!" Spinner grabbed a dagger on his person and ran straight at Dabi. I acted quickly and shot out some feathers, they swiftly disarmed him and pinned him to the ground and Dabi sighed before running over to battle Kurogiri.

I heard a large bang and screams from the hall and knew I had to act fast, I need to get Izuku out of here. As I crouch down to spring up but a large rough hand grabs the scruff of my neck and throws me out of the room in one smooth movement.

I crash through the double doors and hit something causing that to topple over under me. I groaned and pushed myself off it before jumping off of whatever it was and raced back towards the doors. Turns out that something was Fat Gum. But just as I jump back up something wraps around my waist yanking me back.

"What th-"

"Hawks! What are you doing? Get out you look like shit, we're getting out of here so move your ass!" A pair of red eyes with my golden ones. Erasurehead. But he was the least of my worries currently.