Peace To The Burning Heart

Start from the beginning

If the almighty goddess up there is listening, please lead my soul back to his, even in the next life too. Spending eternity with him by my side didn't sound so boring now. I feel my eyelids flutter heavily but I force them to remain open.

"How dare you burn my kingdom?" The hold of his hand on my neck tightens and his claws digs deeper. "How dare you turn everything that I ever envisioned into ashes? Into nothing? How dare you?"

I see the glint of evil in those dark eyes as the corner of his lip curls up into smirk. "I will not kill you. Not yet. Now you too will watch me as I turn your world into nothing. As I take away everything that you ever had in life too."

Thump.

"What was his name again?" He's looking at me, but the question wasn't meant for me or at least that's what my brain thought.

"Christopher. Christopher Constantinou. Was it?"

Thump. Thump.

He lifts me off the ground by his hand on my neck and pulls me towards him, so his face was inches away from mine, his breath fanning over mine as he scoffs. Through my hooded eyes I see the promises it held. The promise to destroy what was mine.

"I'm already loving the look in your eyes." He hisses as his lips tug into a smile. "Oh, don't you worry. I will take real good care of him. I will make sure to tear him limp by limp."

He chuckles while tightening his grip further on my throat. "I'll keep you alive just so you too can witness your downfall. Just so you can feel what it's like to lose everything that you have. I will destroy everything you ever loved, and I will make sure you are there to witness it each time."

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"I will create a mayhem in your life, I will-"

I grab his wrist with both my hands, the hand that was on my neck. My head still lowered, my hair drawing curtain over my face. Concealing the ferocity that was starting to burn once more. But only stronger this time.

No.

No. He will not.

He will not touch what's mine. I will not allow it. I tighten my grip on him and his hold on my neck loosens. I will not allow him to hurt anyone. "You have underestimated me given the fact that you seem to know me."

I slowly pull my head up so he can see the yellow glint in my eyes. Once again, my heart pumps lava instead of blood. I see him struggle as he tries to free his hand off my hold. I know I was melting his skin. He was no longer choking me. I hold his wrists so he wouldn't escape my wrath. Somehow, I felt a lot stronger.

Maybe it was adrenaline. Maybe it was anger. Or maybe it was fear.

A fear of losing that one person. Christopher.

"I am fire. I burn the very ground that I walk. Even the sea can't contain my flames." I tilt my head sideways as I start to see fear in them. I know that my eyes had now gone back to blue. The blue flame of hell.

"I will make sure that you don't live past this day. I will make sure that you don't lay a finger on me or him. Or anyone." I growl as I look past him to the werewolves.

"Watch me as I burn your empire and turn it to ashes. Fear me for I shall be the reaper of your soul." My eyes flicker back to his. "I will perish your body and your soul to nothing. I will burn you worse than the fire of hell ever will, and you will wish that I had spared you for hell."

I watch him as his eyes go wide. This time, the blue flames engulfs my body and slowly reaches over his from my hands.

"I am no goddess. I have no forgiveness in my heart for a sinner like you."

The fire now takes over his body and he scream in pain, but I watch him with a smirk on my face. In pleasure. For his screams sounds like a sweet melody to my ears right now.

I see the werewolves cower in fear as they back off. But they were not going out of here alive. No one escapes my flames of fury. Of hell.

Suddenly the blue flame sets ablaze burning brighter than the sun itself. The flames lighten up the floor, the ceiling, the walls, everything. And soon the flames reach the werewolves who were running towards the door. I hear their howls of pain. But I just stand there and watch them melt to the earth and turn to ashes.

It gave peace to the burning heart of mine. But the flames never died.

Consumed by these fatigues overtaking my body, I sway on my feet before I finally fall down. I lay on my back and turn my head to the side. I blink my eyes as I watch the damage I had done. I watch as the flames rupture, roars and eventually burns everything.

The Lycan name Dave burns with his empire, never to be found again.

Darkness clouds my vision once more and I close my flaming eyes, drowning into it. But this time, I welcome it...

Only one more chapter to go!! I'll try and update it tonight ❤️