"Lucas! You scared me!," she exclaimed moving closer to him.

Lucas looked up with bloodshot eyes. Bianca stumbled backwards covering her nose with her hand when alcoholic fumes hit her.

"Dios! What's wrong with you?," she asked in concern.

The last time she had seen him wasted like that,had been right after he left Jane. He titled up his head to look at the ceiling and then released a hysterical laughter. Bianca stood before him silently watching him laughing like a maniac. His depression was getting worse than she thought.

"Lucas , are you still taking your antidepressants?," she asked in worry.

He ignored her question.

"I am doing right? Isn't it?," he asked her with a sad expression.

Bianca felt her heart swell in pain looking at his disturbed face. Lucas was like her son.

"Oh Lucas!," she whispered blinking back tears.

She joined him on the carpet and held his pale face between her hands.

"There is nothing wrong with what you are doing," she assured him.

"Then why do l feel worse with each passing day."

Bianca smiled sadly stroking his face. He had been through a lot worse than anyone could imagine.

"Whenever you feel like that , just remember the real reason you had to do all that."

He rubbed a hand over his weary face and glanced at her with tired eyes.

"And Elena?," he asked.

"There is nothing wrong with that. After all you are her father and you have every right over her."

He smiled sadly at her.

"Thank you Bianca. I needed a little remainder."

"My pleasure. Just know that l will always be here for you," she told him with a smile.

She got up and walked over to the door. She paused by the door and looked back at him over her shoulder.

"Ferracco!," she called him.

He looked up at her and she flashed him a small smile.

"Always remember that you simply took what was yours to the last coin."

                                               ****

NO ONE'S POV

"Number 201. You have a visitor!," the prison guard called out.

He unlocked the jail bar doors and roughly shoved out an older man. The older man was in his early sixties. He had streaks of white hair among the dark locks on his head. He was wearing wire rimmed glasses making him look much older than his age. His face looked haggard.

The prisoner was ushered into a tiny room which was reserved for meetings with the prisoners. The older man's face creased into a huge smile when he saw his visitor.

"You have twenty minutes ! ," the prison guard reminded him in a stern voice.

He glared at the two shaking hands.

"Bloody murderer," the prison guard muttered under his breath as he walked out.

"It's been a long time since you last visited me. Any new developments?," the older man spoke up as he took a seat across his visitor.

His visitor eyed him with uncertainty.

"Speak!," the older man commanded him in an impatient voice.

"I am marrying her again," Lucas announced in a hesitant voice.

The smile on the older man's face faded to be replaced by anger. He glared at Lucas with a dark intense gaze.

"I haven't forgiven you for your past mistakes. She was not part of our plan. You defied my orders and married her. I warned you about her. Cancel that marriage," he said in a commanding voice.

"I am sorry boss . l can't do that," Lucas said sharply not wavering under the older man's intense gaze.

"Why are you marrying her again? I told you what will happen if you mess with her again."

"I discovered recently that she has my daughter."

The prisoner's eyes widened in shock. He suddenly grabbed Lucas by his collar fuming.

"Damn you! You shouldn't have gotten involved with her in the first place," he blurted out angrily.

"I am not letting her go this time. "

The prisoner slowly released him. He dropped back on his seat and eyed Lucas. He gave out an evil laughter.

"And you think she will forgive you for deceiving her?"

"I will work for her forgiveness."

"Even if she forgive you. Do you think you will be happy with her ? Because every time you look at her , you will be reminded of the dark past and the pain you badly want to bury."

"Don't drag her into your hell," he added in a voice laced with concern.

"I love her ," Lucas said firmly.

The older man gaped at him.

"Don't make the same mistake this time. If you do , l will come after you once l am released!"

"Yes sir."

A/N:

End of book two. Anyone curious as to who is that prisoner. Follow me to book 3 which is the next chapter.