Chapter 10 - The New Move

The teams were lining up for the matches, the current one was Karasuno vs. Fukurodani with Nekoma on a break.

Karasuno's line up (serving first)

Tanaka [5] - WS front right, Kageyama [9] - Setter Back right, Hinata [10] / Nishinoya [4] - Daichi [1] - WS Back left, Asahi [3] - WS Front left, Tsukishima [11] - MB Front middle

Fukurodani's lineup -

Random player [7] - WS front right, Akaashi [5] - Setter Back right, Random Player[10] / Random Libro [?] - Random player [11] - WS Back left, Bokuto [4] - WS Front left, Random player [8] - MB Front middle

Kageyama was first to serve, He threw the ball in the air before running and hitting the ball. There Libero quickly got it up and Akaashi got under it before setting the ball to Bokuto.

Bokuto hit the ball but Tsukishima and Hinata blocked him.

The first point went to Karasuno.

The game continued with Kageyama serving yet again. Fukurōdani got the ball up and had Bokuto hit it over going through the blocks but Dachi received it.

Kageyama and Hinata used the quick attack but it went out.

The game went on till Fukurodani was at 20 points with Karasuno not far behind at 18.

It was Kageyama's turn to serve yet again, he served and the ball got dug up by there Libero who once again brought the ball to Akaashi who set to there other wing spiker.

Noya received the ball and it went back over to Fukurodani's side of the court giving them a chance ball. The rally continued till Hinata used a faint causing Bokuto to go into his emo mode.

Akaashi sighed but the Karasuno team used this as an advantage and quickly tried to get ahead.

The score was 24 to 24, a deuce between the teams. Hinata served the ball and it went over cleanly. Akaashi used Bokuto, who just got out of emo mode. Kageyama received the ball making it go over to where Tsukishima was standing.

Tsukishima and Hinata shared a knowing glaces before Tsukishima quickly set to Hinata who payed attention to his friendship and kinship with Tsukishima and how it was different to Akaashi, Kenma and Kageyama.

With Akaashi he saw him as a mother figure like Suga. Kenma was his soulmate, the one he's had a crush on since he bumped into him during that run, and with Kageyama he feels hatred. Kageyama was a jealous annoying little bitch who thinks he was entitled to Hinata.

Kageyama was disgusting.

Hinata and Tsukshima felt a brother-like relationship.

Hinata smacked the ball harder than Asahi or Ushijima could. Everyone stopped to look at the innocent cinnamon roll with orange hair to see him bouncing happily while talking to a tall dino.

Kenma gave the boy a proud smile who gave him a bright grin in response.

The game continued with Fukurodani winning the set at 33 to 31. It was a long, tiring set with many long rallies.

Karasuno held their heads high as they ran up the hill one last time.

The teams soon retired for the night, a new adventure starting tomorrow.

Hinata and Kenma did help the managers with dinner when they made cold soba and spicy curry.

Karasuno was evolving and were to be feared, they do say Crows are harmless on their own but together were feared hunters.