Chapter 6 - Sleeping Cuties

"Suga, I have to use the bathroom. Kenma's going to show me where it is! We'll meet you at the room." Hinata said before running off with Kenma.

"They don't have to use the bathroom," Suga said looking over at Akaashi.

"Probably not, I think there are soulmates and there going to the bathroom to check and talk."

"I'll give them 10 minutes before we start a search party." Suga said, turning an alarm in his phone.

"Alright, oh there's this video Bokuto sent me about the team captain and I'm very worried..."

"Let me see.." [Video at top. I do not own the video credits to the creator Frenchchive!]

"...I..I'm speechless..." Suga remarked. The video was only a few minutes long yet it explained everything.

Suga and Akaashi started having a conversation about their teams and who the baby crows/owls were doing.

Suga's phone went off and there was still no sign of the two. The two mothers got up and started looking around the school.

Akaashi looked at his phone before noticing it was dead, "I just remembered all of our phones died earlier. They may be lost and have no way to contact us..." Akaashi told the worried mother crow.

"Can you talk on your switch or something?"

"...I think Kenma said something about that. Let me start it really quick and see." Akaashi pulled his switch out while Sugamama called Dadchi.

"Daichi!"

"Yes suga?"

"Hinata and Kenma are missing..."

"What how!"

"They went to the bathroom and haven't returned!"

"...those two and getting lost. I'll get Karasuno and Nekoma to start looking. We'll go in pairs of 4, Two from Nekoma and two from Karasuno."

"Alright. Me and Akaashi are looking as well!" Suga said before hanging up.

"They're sending teams to look for them. Any luck?"

"I'm being spammed...I'm texting them now. There in a dark hallway and it's creepy like being in school after dark..according to Hinata..."

"Did you tell him you are at a school after dark..."

"I did... he also said it looks like there's hospital rooms...wait did they end up by the nurses office?" Akaashi asked, confused since the nurses office was on the other side of the building and two stories above them.

"Never hurts to check..." Akaashi mumbled before leading Sugawara down some hallways.

Akaashi and Suga soon found the two sleeping Using their jackets like blankets. Their arms were in the body part while Hinata leaned on Kenma shoulder while Kenma had his head on Hinata's. Their legs were extended but only took up part of the hallway while their backs were against the wall.

Both Suga and Akaashi took photos of this cuteness, before Suga picked Hinata up while Akaashi picked Kenma up, both bridal style

Suga went ahead and texted Daichi the missing crow and cat were found. Daichi also got a cute photo of the two sleeping.

"Akaashi, check their ankles really quick," Suga whispered. The two saw the matching soulmate marks and smiled at each other. This was such an innocent couple...

"I'll congratulate them tomorrow," Akaashi whispered, getting a nod from Suga.

"What if they slept next to each other? We can say they were asleep so we put the two with the managers or something." Suga plotted.

"Would they do anything? I mean Kenma doesn't know about sex nor is he comfortable with contact unless it's me, Kuroo, Bokuto or Hinata. I'm all for it, though," Akaashi explained.

These two are two innocent and Hinata doesn't even know what sex means or how the word fucking works. He said the fuck couldn't be an action because it's a curse word..." Suga answered, getting an awe from Akaashi.

"Keep them innocent!" Akaashi whispered yelled.

"Exactly!" Suga responded.

"So it's settled they're going to sleep with the managers," Akaashi lightly giggled out.

"The faces on Tanaka and Nishinoya will be awesome!" Suga snickered out.