Chapter 2 - Mystery Man

(AN: Sorry this chapter is shorter!)

Hinata went quiet, he had an idea of who it was. There was one person he knew who had a similar mark on their right ankle as well. It's just he wasn't quite su-

"ana HINATA!"

Hinata was broken from his thoughts by Ennoshita yelling.

"Huh oh Ennoshita~Senpai?" Hinata questioned the boy as his face was up against his face.

"Hinata I've been calling you for five minutes now. You spaced out at Tanaka's question. Because of your reaction you already know who it is soooo who it is!"

"Um Ennoshita~Senpai..I'm not completely sure it's them plus I haven't even told them yet. I don't want to tell you who it is and it ends up being the wrong person." Hinata confessed with a sad look in his eyes.

"Ooh Hinata," Suga said hugging the younger teen. He already knew that he had a crush on a certain someone with a mark in the same location. Hinata didn't say who but Suga already had his guesses.

He already knew Hinata had his eyes on a certain pudding headed setter. The cat and the crow, makes an interesting couple in his opinion.

The man who's always playing a new video game, those moments when his face lights up when he beats a new boss. He watched Hinata stare at the setter, a smile always made it's way on his face when he saw the two together.

The group carried on to practice like usual. Tsukishima gave Hinata annoyed looks while Kageyama kept glaring at Hinata in jealousy. Noya and Tanaka were teasing Hinata but Daichi and Suga would break it up before it got too crazy.

Soon after practice was over and the group of teens started the hike to Hinata's house making light chatter. The group was about 35 minutes in when some of the members (Kageyama) started to complain about the walk.

"Hinata how long till we get to your house?"

"Oh," Tsukishima started, "Is the king getting tired."

"Shut up Saltyshima"

"Now you're taking shorty's insults how original"

"Knock it off you too," Daichi said, staring at the bickering duo.

"Yes Senpai," "Yes Daichi" Kageyama and Tsukishima said.

"We have about another 15 to 20 minutes left to answer your question Kageyama." Hinata said while walking his bike next to Yamaguchi.

Hinata looked back over to Yamaguchi as they talked about a comic series they both had read. The other members tried to follow along but Yamaguchi and Hinata would midway through jump into a new comic.

After 17 minutes of walking they arrived at Hinata's house. Hinata got excited and walked inside. The first person he saw was one of his best friends for America.

"Maggie," Hinata said in perfect English shocking his volleyball team. Kageyama looked confused at what Hinata said, he was also jealous he couldn't be the one holding Hinata.

(AN: Italics means English if it's normal it's Japanese. Everyone can mostly understand what there saying except Kageyama, Tanaka and Noya)

A girl with light blonde, almost white, hair in two french braids, brown eyes, and a pure white dress walked over and gave Hinata a hug.

"Shoyo I missed you! Scarlet, Brayden and Dylan are already in the food. Like normal. How are you! You big goofball." The girl there guessed Maggie said dragging Shoyo into the living room.

The volleyball team followed behind to see a group of 15 people, Hinata was being drowned in hugs by a small group of people. Another girl with Scarlet red hair, red eyes, a red dress, black tights and a black hat. Two boys that looked like twins with there matching blonde hair, blue eyes. The difference was the first boy was wearing mostly white and blue while the other was black and red.

Kiyoka and Yachi immedietly started talking to the two girls.

 Hinata was talking to some people in Japanese, others in English and three in both. The group started to get sucked into the party and were enjoying themselves with Shoyo's friends.

After 20minutes into the party, A man walked into the house that made three people freeze, those three being a young girl named Natsu - Hinata's sister - and Hinata's mom. Natsu was the first to move and ran from across the room at the bigger man. 

what she said shocked the group.