"My little girl decided to visit her old man huh" he said shaking you like a baby, you hug him back and hum. "Yeah, I missed you papa" you could feel how strong he is, he is strong before but he got stronger now.
Judgement and Cerberus look at both of you with a bewildered look on their faces as they both stare at each other and back to you. Helltaker put your down gently and patted your head.

"You must be hungry, come inside, I'll make you your favorite kind of pancakes"

"I-im fine with your chocolate pancakes papa" you said, sweating as you remembered how messy it is to cook your favorite pancakes.

"Nonsense" he only said then grab your luggage and walk back inside the house, Helltaker then look back to Judgement and Cerberus who look at him as if this is all some crazy dream "I'll explain later" Hearing the closing door, and footstep, the girls look at front door and saw you, with their face visible in confusion theyovw their eyes towards Helltaker who made a nervous expression.

While you made a shock on seeing all this cosplaying woman. "Papa, what have you been doing with your life-"
"Who's she?" A woman with her white hair tied up in bun and wearing an apron with a name of Satan and under it wearing a red shirt.
Helltaker cough and cleared his throat, his hand gestures you. "I would like you girls to meet...my daughter"

"DAUGHTER!?"

"a-adoptive daughter" you said having the guts to tell them, still it didn't change how, furious they look and kinda happy yet disappointed and...sad.

'whats with the expression...'

"Y-you didn't tell us you have a daughter!" Judgement said from behind, clearly anger about this. Helltaker only look at her and a stern look, she look away. "I'll explain about it later, for now, I'll be making pancakes for her, please be kind to her and do not mess up with your first impression, I don't want my daughter disappointed"

"P-papa about the pancakes your making-"

"Shh, go and sit down, get comfy" you nod at him, he walk pass by the girls who was staring at you with curiousity, you awkward sat on the couch.

"Hey there" a woman sat beside you, wearing a shades and her jacket hanging over her shoulder, wearing a fingerless gloves with metal in it.

"H-hi" you said shyly.

"So your his...adoptive daughter? I'm Justice" Justice showed her hands to you, traces of chocolate syrup in it, you smiled and shook hers. "(y/n)"
"Wow you got some soft hands" you blushed as Justice grab your hand and touch it. "T-thanks, I used lotion so it won't get rough."

"What's lotion?" Another girl approach you, with her expression looking sour, she look like she haven't sleep in weeks and reeks of alcohol. "Y-you don't know what lotion is?"

"Well we don't have any 'lotion' in demon realm"

"D-demon realm? So you guys roleplay as demons? Well that's quite obvious, Cerberus, Judgement? Justice, let me guess Lucifer the CEO of hell" you giggled at your own joke, you look at them and they nod.

"Wow, I'm quite impressed that you know me even I'm in this form" said a girl from earlier. "You're Lucifer?" You ask pointing at her.

"Yes I am Lucifer, pleased to meet you"

"I thought Lucifer is a hot sexy guy"

"Well I can be also a attractive sexy demon girl"

"So-sorry" you look down making Lucifer sigh. "It's fine" she said making you look up, you smiled at her, making her look away with a small tint of blush, you just took that as a sign of friendship. "Oi about the lotion" the sour demon poke grips and shake your shoulder, your quite a fragile girls and gets easily hurt or bruised.

"Ow"

"Hey Malina! Be gently with her" Justice said hooking her arms over your neck and pulls you close to her chest, your cheeks pressed against her breast, you glance at it as you sweat buckets. "Whatever" Malina said scoffing.

"I-im okay" you said pulling yourself back and away from those demon chest and calm yourself from blushing.

You grab your luggage, open it and grab your lotion and show it to them. "So, this is lotion"

"Oohhh" now all the girls stand and surround you and looks at the object in your hands.

"H-how do you use it?" A woman askz with horns, like the rest of them, and have her hands over her chest, wearing a black blazer with a red turtle neck sweater and a black pencil dress with both slit on it and red leggings.

"Se-seriously? You guys don't know? I thought your guys are cosplayer and role-playing as a demon girls for Papa's entertainment"

"Well we are real demons" Lucifer said pointing her horns and tail, an arrow shape tail. "We're his harem"

"What, what harem, what is harem"

you ask looking confused this time.
And so they proceed to explain everything, what happened to hell, the puzzle and adventure, the talks and all kinds of moments and they give a very detailed story, especially that moment in judgement machine.
You sat there, your upper body crouch and had your hands covering your face as you try to take it all in.

"Wh-what the hell..."

"Hell indeed" Lucifer said, you felt a pat on your back and think it was Justice since she sthe only one who sat beside you, then you felt arms on your knees so you pull your hands away from your face and saw Cerberus on their knees look up to you. You look at their ears and touch it. "Wow, so this is real"

You noticed their tail wag and did the duck smile, closing their eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll give you time to take it all in" Helltaker said from behind them, they all look at him, the girls give way and Helltaker give you your favorite pancakes, strawberry pancakes with syrup in it, though the strawberry looks like it got slaughter like a pig. "Gobble it all up sweetie" he said and gentle patted your head, you giggle at him. "Papa please I'm not a baby anymore"

"Then why haven't you grown taller"

"Y-your just tall" you pouted

"Even Cerberus is taller than you" he chuckle, you pouted more and eat your pancakes with a huff.

"Well then, let me give you a proper introduction of my harem" Helltaker said and one by one he introduce everyone to you and you thought it was all demon, bitch no there's an angel here and her name is Azazel.

(You haven't meet Beelzebub since she's not here yet)

You look down to your pancakes and sigh with disappointment. "I thought Azazel would be a goat guy"

"So-so there's different version of me!? Interesting!" Azazel proceed to take note for it. "please do tell more!" You nod to her with a smile.

"Someone got any lighter?" Zdrada said, trying to light her cigar. "No smoking inside the house" Helltaker took her cigar and crush it, Zdrada gasp.

"Wha-" You grab your own pack and put it in her pocket, she look back to you and you made a 'shh' gesture and wink at her. The others saw this except Helltaker who is busy cleaning the crushed cigar. They suddenly get too interested to you.

Also you do smoke, but on rare occasion.

Night comes and you look outside the balcony, your father's house may be that big but it doesn't have a lot for room and it only has one, seeing your father asleep with the other demon girls on top of him, you opened your phone and search the meaning of harem. After reading it, you close your phone with wide eyes.
"A-are they all going to be my mom?"

You shuddered.

'h-hell no'

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Don't forgot to vote, comment and follow! Lots of love from me!❤️❤️❤️