Episode 8 (Revealed)

Sound of sirens from an ambulance which  drove quickly pass Pastor Kay's car snapped him out of his deep thought, as he approaches the hospital gate. It took Pastor Kay 35 minuets to drive to the hospital. While driving, he kept wondering what had gone wrong again for Mrs Williams to have demanded to meet him. He hoped Tinu, the teenage girl he raped is alright, he hoped no complications had arisen as a result of the abortion she went through; apparently that's the only reason that could warrant his presence in a hospital, summoned by Mrs Williams.

After packing his car as directed by the hospital ushers, he brought out his phone to inform Mrs Williams he's around. The glimpse of a woman walking angrily towards his car caught his attention as he was scrolling through his phone to make the phone call. He took the second look through his windscreen and saw Mrs Williams walking towards him. Immediately he felt his heart sunk in his belly and started sweating profusely. He managed to come out of the car to meet her before they collide, to avoid extra drama from Mrs Williams.

"Kayode! You have finished me" Mrs Williams yelled as she saw him alight from the car.

"Good evening ma..."

"What's good about the evening Kayode tell me" she said adjusting her Ankara wrapper tied to her waist, ready to pounce on Pastor Kay.

"Please calm down Mrs Williams. I thought we've settled this matter. What is going on? What is wrong with her?

"Don't tell me to calm down! What matter have we settled ehn answer me Kayode. After you you raped and impregnated my daughter, you had her go through abortion again, now she's lying lifeless on the hospital bed and you want me to calm down? You're asking me if we've settled this matter. This matter can not be settled until I have my daughter back hale and hearty."

"Please keep your voice down, we're in the public. Can we please go in, at least to talk better and to see her."

"What's she saying?" A voice said behind their back. They both looked back to see where it came from, alas! It's Mama Jane! Mama jane had secretly followed her husband in a taxi to the hospital. She stayed in the taxi observing Pastor Kay's movement, until she saw Mrs Williams reaction to Pastor Kay.

"Can someone tell me what's going on here" Mama Jane asked in a shaky voice.

"Better! Waw I love this. So what we've been hiding has come to the open today" said Mrs Williams.

"Ehn...ehm I can explain" Pastor Kay said feeling embarrassed and deeply guilty for what he has done. Initially he wanted to scold her for following him but that would worsen the case.

"The rape, the pregnancy, the abortion? What the hell is going on Kayode!" Mama Jane blurted.

"Jane, please calm down. We can settle this inside please.

"Kayode! Meet me inside the hospital now!" Mrs Williams demanded.

"Oh my God! This is not happening! Can someone please wake me from my sleep" Mama Jane said weeping, as she withdrew back to taxi.

                                           ***

"Oh where did she keep her phone" Tina soliloquise. Tina had gone back to the hostel to freshen up and make some food for to take to the hospital for Evelyn. It's been 24 hours since  they left for the hospital.  A thought struck her mind to look for Evelyn's phone, to make a call to one of her family members as it's risky to keep quiet as Evelyn had demanded. It's been 30 minutes since she had been searching for Evelyn's phone all to no avail. In the rush to take Evelyn to the hospital, the phone had slide under their bed and and had went off.

"At last I found you" Tina said after raising up the the mattress and hoisted the phone from the bare tiled floor. While she was waiting for the food to be ready I, she tried unlocking Evelyn's phone which has been locked with a password pattern.  After trying all the patterns she knew, she got it right at last when she remembered Evelyn's favourite quote: "Life is a square, you need even angles and lines to stay protected and relevant."
There's been a lot of unread messages, but one of them caught Tina's attention.

"My ride. I'm miss you. Why haven't you been picking my calls or replying my texts? Don't you miss the fun we have together? Okay I'm sending you some pictures now, I know you you won't be able to resist them. Please send yours back so I can wank on them tonight if you can't make it today. I miss you and I can't wait to curdle you."
After reading the message, she checked the pictures sent by the same contact. They were nude pictures of a man. She checked their chat history and realised Evelyn's also shares him her nude pictures. The surprise on Tina's face could be felt if expression were tangible.

"No no no! This can't be true." She said taking a look at the phone again. "It's her phone now! I'm not mistaken.
"Oh my God" Tina exclaimed. So all these while I've been living with a porn star and mistaking her for a saint? God! This is unbelievable." Tina lamented.

                                       ***

"Kayode, please leave me, I just want to go." Said Mama Jane as she snatch her hands from pastor Kay's while she continued packing her bags.

"Jane please you can't just leave me now, I need you more now" Pastor Kay pleaded.

"Oh I thought I was going to sign some divorce papers.  Why am I even talking to you. I've got nothing to say, enjoy your new life, while I enjoy mine in my father's house."

"I understand you have all the reasons to be annoyed, please just hear me out just once Jane." He pleaded on his knees.

"But how could you Kayode" Mama Jane stopped. "Why did you make me so miserable? You made me feel like the worst sinner when you are the vilest offender. I begged you but you made my sin  seem unforgivable, why Kayode?"

"I'm sorry Jane. Please forgive me."

"If that's the answer you'd provide for my question, if pleading is your explanation to these whole matter,then I'm not ready to forgive you." Mama Jane pick up her luggages and walked out on Pastor Kay.

"Jane please come back. Please don't leave me. I love you. Jane...Janet." Pastor Kay cried.

Thank you so much for your time. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave your comments and observations and do not forget to vote too. I love you ❤️❤️❤️