Episode 7 ( Hurts)

Rays of sunlight, beamed from the window, coupled with footsteps going to and fro, stretcher's wheel scratching the floor woke Tina up from the hospital's reception bench she laid on.

She had rushed Evelyn to the nearest hospital the previous evening the incident occurred. She also complied with Evelyn's request of not calling on anyone yet.

In the pool of blood, Evelyn was rushed to the Intensive care unit (ICU) of the hospital. Obviously her case was an emergency. Thank goodness Tina took along her credit card, so the bill was payed for Evelyn's treatment to proceed.
Six hours later, Tina was called on to see her friend's state of health. The doctor had finished attending to her, but she needed to rest. Quite a lot of bothering questions kept running through Tina's mind, but Evelyn wasn't just in her best position to answer her, she had no choice but to wait at the hospital. She brought Evelyn, she's her roommate.

"Good morning." Tina said to a nurse passing by.
"Morning." the nurse replied reluctantly still on motion.

"Can I see her now, I mean my friend, Evelyn"

"I don't know your friend, I just resumed duty this morning." she said as she walked away.

I wonder why nurses are so mean.Tina thought.

"Miss Tina right?" Said another nurse approaching Tina.

"Yes ma'am"

"Who are you to the patient"

I'm...I'm her room...I'm her sister."

"Hmmm. Come with me."

Tina followed as they both walked to the ward.

"Tina" Evelyn said as she struggles to sit up.

"Hey, you're not strong enough, lie down still" said the nurse, fixing the intravenous drip stand beside the bed.

"What happened?" Tina asked directing the question to the nurse and Evelyn.

"Your sister was raped, and as a result, she had sustain some internal injuries which led to the bleeding"

"What! Raped! Evelyn, what's she saying? How did that happen? When?" Tina exclaimed unbelievably.

"Ehm ...Tina, calm down please"

"Who is the idiot? Tell me who is it!"

Evelyn purposely kept mute, waiting for the nurse to excuse them before she answers her Tina.

"Did he threatened to kill you if you talk? Why aren't you answering me"

"Miss, please you should understand that othis is a hospital, keep your voice down and take it easy our patient. Excuse me" the nurse said speaking at Tina, who stood at the edge of the bed looking furious.

"Tina, come closer" Evelyn whispered.

"I said what happened?" Tina said curiously as she moves closer to Evelyn.

"Hmm Tina, you should have noticed I've not been myself since I got back from the trip. Something happened to me" Evelyn said sobbing.

"You had an accident? Evelyn please talk to me"

"It wasn't rape per say...it was...

"It was what?"

"It was tied up sex" Evelyn flashed back to what happened between her and Mr Anderson.