Episode 1 (Church Girl)

Evelyn, a young lady in her mid twenties was seen in a room redressing her hair, trying to straighten her rumpled top and putting on her shoes right in front of her feet. A baritone male voice was heard behind her.

"Baby you're so sweet. I just love the way you always ride me. I want this to happen more often" Lucky said retrieving the duvet over his body.

"Lucky, don't be nasty now. Must you say that. What if someone is listening" Evelyn replied.

"Babe I don't care. What really matters to me is how sweet you are Evelyn".

"Hmm that's enough then" This time Evelyn had finished tidying up herself. "Sweetheart, let me be on my way now so I won't be late for bible studies.

"Why are you always in a hurry to leave whenever you come around. Don't you enjoy the time we spend together". He said turning away his face in disapproval.

"No babe. I'm to take the praise and worship session today at church and I can't afford to be late 'cos that's what opens the service"

"But everyone knows the school is on break. Sweetie just stay with me today, you can even crash here you know. They'd probably think you' had traveled home, uhn what do you say baby" Lucky enquired.

"No, lucky I can't do that" Evelyn replied softly. "You know I'm a prominent worker and member of that church, if I'll travel, that would be on my pastor and HOD's permission. I can't just leave like that. Ok I promise I'll return here after service to pass a night"

"For real?" He sat up and gave her a hug. "Alright babe, I'll be expecting you then"

"Bye darling" she said after giving him a kiss, she then stoop up and left.

"Bye sweetie".

                                   *********
Evelyn's ministration at the church program felt so powerful. While she was leading the worship session, people were falling under anointing, crying and the presence of God was really felt. The pastor in person of pastor Kay, after the worship session, mounted the pulpit and gave his sermon for the day. He also announced that all workers and HODs in the church should wait for an important meeting after the service.

Few minutes after the service, everyone mentioned in the pastor's announcement were all gathered in the church conference room, awaiting the pastor's arrival as he has to attend to some members waiting to see him. Ten minutes later, Pastor Kay walked in, they all stood up to reference his presence.

"Hmm-hmm" Pastor Kay cleared his throat after taking his seat.

"You may all have your seats. Not to waste too much of your time, let me proceed to the reason for calling this meeting.
Some of us might have heard about it while some are still wondering. Well, I'll fail in my duty as the shepherd of this flock if i do not address this issue. As a matter of fact, this is the third time this issues would be coming up, but it's high time I took the appropriate step.
It has come to my hearing, that two workers of this church were caught indulging in the sin of fornication, they are not just ordinary workers but prominent ones.

Evelyn's heart had started beating fast at the mention of fornication, but she was able to comport her self to avoid people noticing her uneasiness.

"Bro Paul, can you stand up and come forward. Pastor Kay demanded.
"Sis Toyin, no not you, I mean sister Toyin from the drama department, come forward too.
Brethren, these are the culprit!" Pastor Kay announced.

Murmurs and side talks gave rise to an indefinite noise in the conference room as no one would have believed such incidence could erupt from "these guys".

"Can we have it quiet,  please" Pastor Kay said calling them to order to stop the noise.

"Paul! you know how much I love and trust you. The first time this was reported, I denied it on your behalf, I trusted you to that extent. I entrusted a whole department into your care, choir department. Is this how you want to pay God for honoring you? You left the choir department to the drama department for the sake of fornication! Only God knows how many of the young choristers you have defiled on your bed of immorality. Shame on you Paul! Shame!"

"I'm sorry. Its the devils handiwork. Paul replied sobbing.

"You don't need to be sorry now, you will later be"

"And you Toyin, I'm so disappointed in you. You are a minister you know, in fact everyone knows Fred, the one you introduced to us as your "will of God".  Now tell me what happened? Has God changed his mind? Who knows if you are the one who sent him away with your promiscuous attitude. Do you know my last daughter sees you as her role model, she always sings your praises, she says she wants to be like you. Now see what shame you have brought upon your self"

Toyin fell to the ground, bowed her head and started crying.

"Brethren, the church council has come to a conclusion and we have decided to suspend these two so as to curb this behavior. However, if there's anyone amongst you,  youth or unfaithful married, planning to indulge in same thing, you've not found the church to belong yet, because any of such will not be allowed in this church most especially from the workers.
To this end, we'll bring this meeting to a close. Thank you all for your time"

Watch out for episode 2 next Thursday 🤩🤩