Chapter 2: "A new rescue team."

Leafy was still confused at this oddly coloured Leafy. She stood up quickly; and just walked back to town. "What makes you think she'd believe you?" Firey asked Ember. Ember's cheeks went red, realising her mistake. "I actually don't know, Firey," Ember sighed. Firey rolled his eyes as he went back into town. Ember awkwardly followed him. "Hey! Wait up---" 

Leafy looked around town, realising that she'd made a mistake. She had nothing to eat and no where to stay... "Damnit," she mumbled. No one noticed her, though since she just stood there... "There you are!" Firey exclaimed. Leafy turned around to see him. "You were looking for me?" Leafy asked in confusion. Firey smiled at the confused Objectmon. "Well, yeah! You have nowhere to stay. So I was wondering if you want to form a rescue team?" Firey asked, almost shyly. Leafy still looked confused. "What's a rescue team?" She asked. Firey then remembered about her amnesia. "Oh right your amnesia! Rescue teams are a group of two to four people that save other Objectmon. Whether that be from mystery dungeons or criminals we save everyone."   "So what are 'mystery dungeons'?" Leafy asked.                                                                                                                          

 "Mystery dungeons are caves that change layout everytime you enter. Sometimes mystery dungeons randomly appear and then rescue teams explore the new dungeons," he  replied.

                                                                               ♡♡♡

The two made it to the guild. It was in the shape of the Objectmon running it, witch was a Pin. The two were eventually let in by the Pin who claimed to the Blocky it would be kind to let them in. "Miss. Pin it just doesn't make sense," Blocky growled. Pin sighed and turned to face the Blocky. "Get back to your duties, we don't want trespassers now, do we?" Pin snapped. Firey flinched at this. "Now I see you two want to make a rescue team," Pin smiled. It was almost like Firey's eyes glittered. "Of course we do!" He exclaimed. Good thing Pin has always been on good terms with this Firey. "Well you're going to need a team name," the steal type stated.  

"We hadn't really thought of that," Leafy chuckled.                                                                                                

"How about 'Team Sunlight'?" Firey asked. 

"Team Sunlight it is," Pin said happily,"Now I must assign you two your first mission. Luckily earlier today a Doughnut came in here looking for a lost bery." Pin handed Leafy the paper with the mission details. "Take this bag as well," Pin said handing Leafy the leather bag. Leafy looked at the details. It said that this guy was looking for an oran very and lost it in a mystery dungeon called 'Sea Cavern'. "What happens when we run into water types?" Leafy asked. Firey froze at this thought. "You'll be fine, trust me," Pin replied. 

"You know what will happen," Firey grumbled...

                                                                                ♡♡♡

"Spark, he escaped... again," said an Ice Cube. Spark growled slightly, as she sat on a throne. "You lost my son again?" Spark snapped. The water type beside Ice Cube sighed. "This time it was because of a Leafy..." Gelatin stated,"Ma'am if she hadn't shown up we would've gotten him for sure this time." Spark frowned, how could her son still be the enemy?  "So you're saying we need fire types? I barley know any other Flamen, Bazeon or Fireys, for that matter! Not since... my husband died." Everyone fell into an awkward silence, feeling pity on their ruler. "Never indeed that... you have to find a way!" Spark yowled. 

                                                                                  ♡♡♡

"We actually delivered that oran bery!" Firey exclaimed. Leafy chuckled. "Let's head back to the guild, I'm sure Guildmaster Pin will be proud of you." They made it back, and the Guildmaster did show gratitude and pride toward the duo. 

"Rest up you two... tomorrow will be a big day..." Pin said after they'd eaten dinner with the guild. The two nodded and were about to head to bed. "And Leafy, I fear an Objectmon has wiped your memories, I'll help you find the culprit," Pin smiled.