'Any questions?'

'Who are your other mates?' Elijah is the first to speak.

I'm surprised I didn't get any protest about Katerina, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

'I'm not sure actually, I imagine I'll just stumble upon them like I did with you guys' I smile at him.

'Why did you run?' Damon asks me, with a small look of hurt on his face.

'I had to protect myself, I didn't want to get close to anyone...bad things happened in my old life when I got close to people. Finding out Enzo was my mate was a coincidence and he wanted to stay with me. I also knew that you wouldn't let me go after the Augustine scientists, I'm really sorry, please don't hate me' I tell them with a few tears escaping my eyes, I really hated telling anyone about my past as I felt that it just made me weak.

Damon vamps over to me and brings me onto the couch where Enzo and Elijah are sitting and smooshes me in between them to give me a cuddle.

'I'm sure Elijah agrees with me but we understand why you ran and we completely forgive you' Damon softly tells me while wiping away a couple of my escaped tears.

'You're our mate and we would never hate you' Elijah comforts me.

'We will always love you and protect you' Enzo smiles a smile I never knew he had, it's full of love and understanding.

'Thank you my British Crumpet, Fancy Koala and Bourbon Bunny' I grin at them.

'Fancy koala?!'

'I'm not a British Crumpet'

'Bourbon Bunny?'

I giggle at the outrageous looks on their faces and I sit up to explain.

'Enzo we have been over this, you are my little British Crumpet' I scowl at him. 'Elijah you are my Fancy Koala because you are always wearing a fancy suit and you're cute n cuddly like a Koala but fierce when it comes to family.'

At my words Enzo grumbles a little more before begrudgingly smiling and Elijah looks a mix of emotions that I can't quite place.

'And Damon, you are my Bourbon Bunny because you love bourbon and are as cuddly as a bunny inside. This is final and no arguments'

They're all scowling at me so I can't help but giggle at them before I go to the kitchen to get a drink.

'Oh Elijah?' I call out to him.

'Yes elskan?'

I love that.

'I've always wanted to be called that' I happily sigh.

'I've changed the spell for Niklaus, I also told him to come to town but I threatened to take away his wolfy side if he daggers you.'

'You actually did that?' Elijah asks in disbelief.

'Of course I did, I couldn't let him hurt you' I pop my head back around the door and give him a confused look.

'Oh' Was all he said, bless him.

'So what was the show like?' Damon asks me once I come back into the living room.

'I got bored eight episodes into season six' I shrugged at them, to be honest I got bored of all the drama.

'What?!' They all chorus at me.

'The drama never ended and I got sad that my favourite characters couldn't just have a happy life'

They all look at me with a weird smile on their face.

'What?' I ask them.

'Whose your favourite?'

'I loved you three, but I also sympathised with Niklaus because he just wanted to become his true self. I like Caroline a lot, not so much with Bonnie and Elena.' I tell them, nervous about their answers.

'What about my other brothers and sister?' Elijah asks me.

'I don't really have a massive opinion but I do like Rebekah a lot'

'Whose the hottest?' Damon smirks at me.

I laugh at him a shove him onto the floor, my cheeks flushing bright red.

'Shush'

—————————————————

*Third person pov*

Greta and Maddox speed into the front room to show Klaus a message on Craig's list.

'Klaus, I've found something' She says showing him.

His eyes widen and light up as his reads the post, frowning when he gets to the part about Elijah.

'Pack up the flat love, we're going to Mystic Falls.