HS2

http://1dboysimagines.tumblr.com/post/75220062225/tell-me-where-you-want-your-gift-for-mature

"I can't believe you're 20." You say breathlessly as Harry shoves you against the wall once you enter your flat. "You're not the sweet teenager I fell in love with anymore."

"Oh shutup," He chuckles as he begins kissing up your neck. "You love me now more than you did the day we first met."

"Can't really disagree with that one." You say as you stifle a moan while he sucks the sensitive skin between your neck and ear.

His massive hands grab at your waist and he shoves his body into yours. You feel his length press up against you and he's already hard. "I have been dreaming about touching you since the moment I saw you in this dress. You know how hard it was to sit through dinner with my family and thinking such nasty thoughts about you?"

You smirk as you look into his green eyes. "What were you thinking about?"

"Well first of all, I was imagining what you'd look without this damn thing off."

"Well," You smile, leaning into him, "Follow me into the bedroom and I can show you."

His face lights up as you take hold of his hand and lead him back to the bedroom, pushing him back on the bed. Harry looks up at you with wide eyes as you stand at the end of the bed.

"I know I got you the watch and the clothes," you start as you play with the hem of your dress, slowly raising it, "But this is your real birthday present."

Harry lets out a gentle moan at the sight of your naked body as you drop the dress to the floor along with your bra and underwear, smirking at him. You crawl on top of him and attach your lips to his. He knots his fingers in your hair as his tongue battles for dominance over hers. You let him win, but only because it's his birthday. He bites down gently on your lip as your fingernails dig into his biceps.

"I need to feel you." He mumbles against your lips, "I need you to show me what I do to you."

You pull away from his kiss and look into his eyes with a smile before taking his hand and leading it down to the waistband of your underwear.

He slowly moves his hands down your bare thigh before his fingers slowly begin to stroke you and your nails dig even deeper into his flesh.

"Soaked as usual." He smiles against your mouth. "I love that I can do this to you."

"Don't be such a prick about it." You snarl.

His long fingers slowly begin stroking you and a gentle moan escapes your slightly parted lips.

Harry covers your mouth with his, restricting your moans as his thumb brushes against your clit. Your fingernails dig into his back as you bite down on his lips.

"Are you about to come?" He whispers in between kisses as he continues his slow but satisfying strokes.

"Mhmm." You whimper.

"Good," He says as he pulls his hand away.

You pull away from the kiss. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"You're not cumming. Not just yet." He winks.

You roll your eyes at him. "I know it's your birthday and all, Harry. But that doesn't mean you have to tease me so bad. I should be the one doing that to you for god's sake."

"Then what're you waiting for?" He smirks.

You lean down to kiss his lips as you begin unbuttoning his shirt, removing it in a hurry. You kiss down his neck and down his chest until you reach his hips. You look up at him and smirk, slowly unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants down, followed by his boxers. His erection springs forward and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Who did this to you?" You say as you take his length in your hand.

"Fuck. Babe." He moans.

"Tell me who did this to you, Harry?" You ask as you slowly begin pumping him. "Who made you this hard?"

"You, (Y/N). Fuck, it was you. It's always you.

"Mhm, and don't forget that." You say before replacing your hand with your mouth over Harry's throbbing member. He lets out a gasp and raises his hips a little bit. You take him to the back of your throat and return to the tip. Running your tongue up against his shaft and tasting his pre-cum, scratching your fingers down his bare thighs as you taste him. He takes a fistful of your hair as he moans out some curse words. His hips start to buck and that's how you know he's about to cum. You take him to the back of your throat one more time and he cums in your mouth. You swallow, pull away and wipe your mouth and smile up at him.

"Always remember that I'm the only girl who can do you like this."

"Fuck, how could I forget?" He says breathlessly, still coming down from his high.

You smile as Harry sits up and lays you back on the bed, kissing down your body. "And I don't want you to ever forget that I'm the only guy who can make you this wet." He purrs before kissing your inner thigh. His tongue slowly begins stroking you and you feel yourself submerged into complete bliss. He grabs your hips and pulls you deeper into his mouth as his strokes become more eager. You can't help but let out a symphony of moans and curse words. You didn't want him to know he had this affect on you, but fuck, he was good at this. His tongue tastes every inch of you as his curls tickle your bare skin and you can feel your orgasm building up.

"Harry... I.... Fuck." You moan, not even able to form words as your orgasm rips through your body. He pulls away and kisses up your body. He stops in front of your face and smiles cheekily at you.

He holds your hands above your head so you can't move and he gives you that grin.

"Tell me." He says.

"What?" I ask breathlessly.

"Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you." He growls. "I want to hear you beg."

Normally you'd put up a fight in the bedroom. Never wanting Harry to know how much you wanted him so he wouldn't take complete advantage of you. But it was his birthday. And having him naked on top of you and giving you that grin made you go completely weak.

"Fuck me, Harry. Fuck me the way you do, because no one can get me off like you can." You whisper, "I want you so bad, Harry."

He releases your hands and moves his cock to your entrance; he doesn't put it in yet, just traces your outline and rubs himself against your clit.

"Harry," You whine, "Please."

"Mmm, you know I love to hear you beg."

"Fuck me. Please. For the love of God just fuck me already."

He pushes himself inside of you and you both let out a sigh of relief. He hovers over you, grabbing at your waist with one hand and supporting his weight with the other. His eyes watch you and you grab fistfuls of the sheets as you feel your orgasm building up. He slams into you; his thrusts quick and deep. All you hear is the bed post slamming, skin slapping skin and Harry's angry grunts. His nails dig into your waist and you bite your lip so hard you think it's going to bleed. He hits your g spot with each thrust he made, you don't know how he did it, but he always did. You started writhing beneath him as you moan a few curse words and you know you're close. Harry knows too once you start making inhumanly noises. He moves his hand from your waist to your jaw, snapping your head up to look at him.

"You fucking look at me when you cum." He growls.

You don't stir. You stare into those green eyes as your orgasm completely overtakes your body. You grab onto his forearms as you cry out for him, completely consumed by the feeling he gives you. Your whole body feels like a live wire and your head is spinning. Harry's orgasm soon follows and he lets out a loud moan and whispers a few curse words. He pulls out of you and lies next to you. Both of you attempt to catch your breath as you roll over to look at him.

He looks up at you. "Thank you." He smiles breathlessly.

"For what?" You ask, completely caught off guard."

"For being the love of my life." He smirks. "And for being the best present anyone's ever got me."

Your cheeks turn pink as you lightly kiss Harry's lips. "Happy birthday, baby."