ZM2

http://iamzaynscumslut.tumblr.com/post/67830349228/zayn-feels-tho

It was after a huge concert that was being held in your city, you were lucky enough to win backstage passes from the local radio station.

One direction meant the entire world to you. You loved them more than just a band, they'd helped you through rough times, unknowingly saving you from your hectic reality.

Zayn was your absolute favorite. Of course you loved all of them equally, but there was something so mysterious about Zayn that made you just, love him to bits.

You waited in line with a huge group of chatty girls who's mouths moved quicker than anything you'd ever seen you couldn't understand a single word they said. Impatient was all you felt, you've waited eight months for this and it was finally happening!

Once the crowd had calmed down, two security guards came out, one was extremely tall making the other look massively weak. They began numbering the crowd into groups.

You watched as the one next to the tall one pointed to you, silently calling you over.

Making your way through the herd of crazed girls wasn't your best talent, but you managed anyways.

"One of the boys wants to see you personally."

He whispers.

"M-me? Well..who is it?"

He looks at you annoyingly.

"Just come in."

You agree and do as he says, going down a long hallway following the short man in front of you.

"Here, he wanted it privite, but I'll be standing outside just in case."

He speaks quick and you couldn't quite understand what was going on here.

"Go in."

He adds. You twist the doorknob, your hands were shaking with anxiety at the thought that one of the boys actually wanted to see you...privately!

"Oh, come in."

An familiar English accent you've only heard over radios and YouTube videos made your heart jolt and you knew who it was.

Zayn closes the door behind you, you were complete awe. No words were forming in your brain it was like a dream.

"What's your name?"

You could hear the click of the lock and it slightly alarmed you.

"Y/N."

He bites his bottom lip and you felt your knees get weak.

"That's a beautiful name, just like you."

Zayn comments, rubbing the side of his cheek with his left hand, with that adorable smirk made creases around his dark eyes.

"Thank you."

He lets out a sigh.

"I know you're wondering why I wanted to see you and to be perfectly honest, I've never seen a girl more beautiful than you."

Your eyes widen, you did recall catching Zayn's eye during the show. But you didn't think he'd want to see you.

"Thank you."

Was all you could pretty much say back to him, you never really thought you were 'beautiful' you were the averaged weight, you never really had the BEST fashion sense, you always wore what you felt was true to you.

"Is that all you can say?"

Zayn laughs, he's a lot more open than

you thought he'd be.

You laugh in return, not quite sure how to react did he just call you in to compliment you or what?

Suddenly, pulling you out of your thoughts, Zayn pulls you into him, massaging his mouth against your glossed ones.

You knew you two could get caught. You didn't even know, the boys could be in the room next door and that security guard...

But, Zayn Malik was kissing you and that's all that mattered.

"C'mon, sit."

He mumbles against your mouth. You sit down on the white couch nearest you.

Zayn sits next to you, continuing to bite and tug at your lip his hands start you move around your body touching you places you've never been touched.

He lays you down, crawling on top of you moving his right hand dangerously close to the spot that was aching most.

"I want to thank you, for being such a good fan to me and my band mates."

He licks your lips, pulling down your shorts along with your underwear on reflex you try to hardest to cover yourself up.

But Zayn moves your hands.

"Are you already wet?"

Zayn smirks, your cheeks are burning. He slides his middle finger inside you, watching your face the entire time.

"Who's your favorite?"

Zayn mumbles, his brows furrow in a questioning manner.

"W-what?"

You couldn't focus on anything but the long, talented finger inside of you.

"Are you my girl?"

He slips in another finger and you arch your hips.

"Yes. I'm yours."

Zayn moans at your words. The sound was utterly perfect.

He leans in, running the tip of his tongue over your wet pussy.

You squeal, quickly covering your

mouth.

"Good girl. I don't want anyone to hear us."

He begins lapping at your folds, moaning, kissing, leaving trail after trail of saliva all over your throbbing center.

You were so close, the build up in your tummy was on the verge of exploding.

Zayn's tongue moves around inside of you, he held your legs in place so he could get better access.

"Mm you taste so good."

He groans, putting his two fingers inside you again, jamming them in and out.

"Zayn- stop I can't take it."

He laughs. Unbuckling his jeans, allowing his thick, erect member to spring free.

"Then you wanna take this?"

You moan at the sight. Yeah, you were a virgin. But you'd be crazy to pass up an offer like this.

And before you know it, you were being continuously pounded into by the grown man behind you.

He had a hand over your quivering mouth, trying hard not to get caught.

You could feel his cock moving inside you, making your eyes roll in the back of your head.

Tears of pleasure ran down your cheeks as you come.

He groans, his words were laced with lust. Your heart was racing, your body is numb and weak, his bursts of moans and grunts send you into an earth shattering orgasm.

Zayn follows soon after, gasping lightly as he pulls out and flops onto the couch.

"You're gorgeous, you know that?"

He smiles, winking at you.

"Th-thanks it means a lot coming from you."

You pull on your clothes. Slightly embarrassed, you could feel his eyes all over you.

"I want a round two, but the boys'll be here soon nd I can't afford to get us caught."

Zayn stands, hitting your ass.

"Wouldn't you like to meet them?"

He asks, cupping your face.

"Yes. You guys are my idols."

Zayn smiles at this and kisses your lips.