LT2

http://briellestyles.tumblr.com/post/56373303927/quickie-phone-sex-with-louis

∆∆Louis In Bold.∆∆

∆∆You In Italic.∆∆

He only left 3 days ago and I was filled with need and want. Our final day together consisted of him taking me, however he waned. We wanted to feel every thing we could, hold each other for as we could, kiss for as long as we wanted. He left the morning after and my body has felt different ever since, as if I'm missing a crucial part in me, like a lung or even my heart.

It was only midnight and I was horny and restless. Being that I hadn't changed our sheets, I could still smell us, our sex, our sweat and it was heavenly. I needed something, some release. I questioned my ability to go 6 months without him if I couldn't even last 3 days.

I huffed, reaching across my bed for my phone, in need of hearing his voice. The phone rang a few times before his voice rang through my ears.

"Hey, It's Louis..." started and I hung up the phone and groaned loudly, not bothering to listen to the rest of his voice-mail. Fuck, what time was it in America? Maybe he was at rehearsals and couldn't speak. I began to close eyes when my phone chimed next to me. His name flashed with a text under it and the iMessage symbol.

Baby, I'm at rehearsals, shouldn't you be asleep? x

Louis, fuck baby, I need you right now

Babe?

Louis, I can't stop thinking about when you were here, all the things we did. I just want to feel you.

Not now, please

You know I cant do this without you, you control me

I'm in front of the fucking boys please

How am I supposed to fix the pool in between my legs ;)

I could tell I was getting him worked up. He didn't answer for five minutes and I was getting impatient. I just needed some dirty talk and I'd be fine.

Go get it

Yes sir ;)

He wanted me to use the toy he got me for tour. The silver bullet vibrator that was supposed to be for emergencies whenever I couldn't get him. Based off of the dripping in my crotch, this was definitely an emergency.

Got it baby, tell me what I should do

Send me a picture first

I shot out of bed, bringing my phone with me and headed to the bathroom. I was in black lace and one of his Topman shirts that smelt like him. I unbuttoned it and removed my bra, pulling the shirt over my nipples, I tousled my hair and took a mirror picture. I sent it to him and rushed back to the bed.

Fuck is that my shirt?

Course baby :)

Fuck, Take off your panties and tease yourself, like I would. Your clit first then the just the entrance of your cunt.

I followed his instructions despite my urge to just rub myself and get off. I wanted him badly and him talking dirty this way turned me on even more.

Oh baby

Push it in, fuck yourself fast, like I would

Shit, ok

I pushed the bullet inside of me, crying out as I switched the vibration on pumped it inside of myself. It felt too good, but nothing compared to Louis' cock. My phone rang and I answered it, already knowing it was him.

"Shit baby, let me hear you" he ordered and I placed the phone on speaker and let my brain turn to mush as I sped up and kept going.

"Baby, fuck it feels so good. Not as good as you though," I cried as I felt my orgasm creep up on me. "I'm gonna cum Louis," I whimpered.

"One Sec!" I heard him yell before I could hear his quick breaths in the phone again.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I asked as I went faster.

"Squeezing my hand, imagining it's you and how tight you are" he groaned and I used my other hand to rub my clit.

"Shit!" I yelled as I came, feeling my body shake and shudder while my climax washed through me. Louis was silent on the other line and I could feel the wetness against my inner thighs. I hung up the phone and flipped on the camera, snapping a picture of the soaked sheets and sending it to him

No gonna change them, goodnight baby xx