LT3

http://xwritten-on-my-stonex.tumblr.com/post/102271510975/hmmm-could-you-do-one-about-riding-louis-face-and

When you told Louis he should put that smart mouth of his to better uses, well... okay, you'd sort of meant this, but you didn't know just what that entailed. Didn't think you'd be digging your fingernails into the soft wood of your bed's headboard, your forehead pressed into the wall behind it as you grind your wet pussy down on Louis' eager mouth and tongue. He's got an arm wrapped around each of your thighs, and though his nails are short, he's gripping your legs tight enough you can feel the bite of them. Just imagining the little crescents dimpling your soft skin is enough to make you throb, gasping out his name as sucks his way up your slit to wrap his lips around your clit and absolutely torment it with his tongue.

When you start to push too hard, you feel his little grunt of disapproval rather than hear it and using that iron grip he's got on you, Louis pushes you up, your sweat slicked forehead slipping up the wall while you moan out, "Wait, no," desperately.

Now you can hear the wet smack of his tongue swiping your essence off his lips, and your lower half jerks, seeking out the now absent hot press of his mouth.

"Louis," you plead softly, peering down between your breasts at him. From here, you can only see as far down as his eyes, but that's all you've got to see to know he's smirking at you.

"Getting greedy up there, love," he accuses, obviously enjoying the way your chest heaves for breath, your brows knit together as you try to concentrate on hearing his words past the thrumming in your brain. "You know I'll take care of you, but you've got to be patient."

A low whimper escapes you and you'd think that you would have Louis at your mercy from this angle, but no, you never can seem to wrangle away that control. Sometimes he has you writhing and wet and whining for him just by whispering in your ear, a brush of fingers along your neck, a sweet promise that he's going to utterly wreck you when he gets the chance. You'd even been squabbling before this, over something stupid, when he'd made some biting quip that triggered your remark. Had you been underneath him before? You don't remember now, can only think of the way his breath is ghosting along your hot and needy pussy while he continues to smirk up at you.

Louis only nuzzles that smirking mouth against your thigh, still holding tightly to them with his arms. Without answering your unspoken plea, he sinks his teeth into your tender flesh and the pain jolts up through you in the most pleasant of ways, your limbs shivering, threatening to give out despite how easily he holds you above him.

His tongue runs along the marks, dipping into the tiny indents left by his teeth and he murmurs so sweetly, "You'll be good, won't you, love? You'll let Daddy take his time, taste every little bit of you with this smart mouth of his, yes?"

You nearly swallow your own tongue at the rasp under his words, and finally you nod, pressing your cheek to the wall with a tiny, begging sound.

It's not until you've relaxed, though still positively soaked and aching for him, that he keeps his word, pulling you down to him again and licking his way into you. The arms around your thighs jerk you back and forth over his face until you're thrusting on your own again, gasping for him as he rolls one of your soft outer lips into his mouth and suckles on it, tracing the line of it with his tongue. He lets go only to push that particular muscle inside you, licking and tracing just inside, his nose buried in your folds and bumping up against your clit as he does.

At some point, while his name is a ragged mantra on your lips, he wraps his own around that hard knot of nerves one more time and sucks on it until you come with a little shriek. His grasp is the only thing that keeps you from squeezing his head between your thighs as you ride your climax out on his face, wetting him nose to chin while he laps it eagerly up.

You slide, boneless and shaking, down his torso until you can feel the press of his hardened cock at your backside and you peer up at him with a mix of anxiety and anticipation. Louis' face is practically glistening with the generous coating you'd given it and he swipes some away with two fingers to press them to the swollen pink lines of your mouth. The moment you suck them in, he rolls you over onto your back and you gag on the digits as he sinks himself hilt deep inside you, hips digging into your spread thighs.

You almost hate how much you love it, mercifully not sore, but so fucking sensitive as his cock runs along your twitching, clenching walls and his fingers sink into your mouth like they're an extension of it. You let him fuck your mouth with them as assuredly as he fucks into you, not too fast, not too slow, but enough you're a shuddering mess beneath him.

"That's right, love, my- my fucking precious- kitten," he growls, punctuating random words with hard thrusts that make you think he'll push right through you.

You feel as if you've burst when you come for a second time and Louis eases up on your mouth so he can kiss it instead as his hips rut sloppily against yours with his climax. You're both breathless and worn when he's gone soft inside you, but the dull pressure of him filling you is still pleasant, his body locked with yours.

Just when you think he's fallen asleep on top of you, he mumbles, "I think I've made my point."

A hoarse laugh escapes you, "Fuck you."

"Just did."