Bonus ft.Lavanya

Hey , I'm going to present my first bonus which is a pilot because I haven't planned it properly yet but I'm doing this because we hit 30. It's truly a dream come true.
It's my besties birthday.

My apologies if you felt that plot was rushed at the last. The story was changed a lot, after seeing the love I had increased the length. It had its issues since it's not preplanned. I wouldn't forgive Harsh if I was in Lavanya's place and my cluelessness is visible in the ending , the happy ending had its issues since. I'll try to do something after I complete the trilogy!

There are two pilots inside , my lovely sister chose the chapters even though she didn't realise but girl! One of them is a chapter that I can't even read again. Anyhoo, I tried

Lavanya

I couldn't do it

I couldn't do it. I want to get out of here, I can't stay here. I can't do this, never! . I have to do something!. I hugged Piara so I could ask her help, art of masking.

"Piara I can't marry him, I won't" I whispered in her ears, I didn't want anyone's attention
"Don't say or do that " whispered Piara , are you kidding me!
"I'll only marry him over my dead body" I said and I mean each and every word I said
"Please don't do that , this will make things worse for everyone " whispered Piara , everything is at it's Worst so what do you expect me to do , to make it more worse?

I got out of the hug, now who will help me from this hell whole. I am just going to walk away slowly and thankfully now there is no attention on me so no one would notice. Lav! One step at a time!. I felt someone's hand holding mine , gosh! I'm going to fall.

I don't want to fall, I closed my eyes even though I know that I'll just not see my fall but I will fall. Darkness my friend is better than seeing the ground. I opened my eyes because I haven't fell yet but I felt a pull instead. I opened my eyes while praying and I saw myself in the hands of the beast himself.

"Where are you going pearl" asked Harsh the beast ,pearl my foot!
"Away from you " I spatted , we must speak the truth but why is Piara nodding no
"I knew this was going to happen" said Harsh , when did he become a progprognosticator (a person who can tell the future)
" you can't stop me" I said, what does he think of himself
" I had a wedding surprise and I can't let you leave without seeing your gift " said the bessr , gift! Are you kidding me?
"I don't want to see anything, I just want to go " I said, I just want to leave
"It will be a huge disappointment if you left without seeing the gift " he said with a fake pout , I want to punch his face so badly

He signaled to bring something with a sinister smile,I just want to punch that smile of his face. I looked at the familiar face of Piara who had dear written all over it. Why is she so scared over a gift for me? God I'm clueless, someone help me!.
I looked at the gift , god! No way! Why is this bitter sweet?.